Peugeot 207 S2000 car+ skin pack

DiRT Rally Peugeot 207 S2000 car+ skin pack 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
peppinosan submitted a new resource:

Peugeot 207 S2000 car+ skin pack - 207 Peugeot car + 8 livery pack

View attachment 161366
Prohibited from distribution on other sites
Hello after so much effort and a job that lasts for months I wanted to share with you my mod. I love to 207 s2000 and I was sorry not to have it in the game I decided to convert it from dirt 3. The transition was not easy I had to modify the interior of dirt because those three were not compatible but finally I did it for the interior like to tell you that I did not take the present rally cross the 207 files in dirt...

Read more about this resource...

I am happy with your observations helping me so much for a future improvement. This was a mod made just for me then I decided to share it. Let's see if I find some time I create a French championship livery :).
See you soon

Ciao peppinosan, volevo farti i complimenti...la 207 è la mia macchina preferita. Volevo chiederti come mai vedo tutto l'interno grigio, sbaglio qualcosa a copiare il file? poi posso mettere questo pacchetto nella Ford RS200? GRAZIE molte per il buon lavoro e la pazienza perchè sono le mie prime volte

Ciao sono contento che ti sia piaciuta prova a installare nuovamente la mod e riavvii il pc. dovrebbe andare sia da me che da amici funziona bene ho rifatto tutta la textures degli interni e sono in hd per comunicare velocemente iscriviti al gruppo facebook Dirt rally Italia li trovarei le foto della mod e consigli. A presto https://www.facebook.com/groups/1642423105979315/?ref=bookmarks

ps dimenticavo si potresti sostituire i file con quelli della rs ma ti tocca modificare il nome del file sostituire l'iniziale fow con quella della rs è stata inserita li solo per avere gare con auto simili e giri motore simili. saluti

Last edited:
Give me some days and I realize however that the livery is a 206
Ok. Thank you very much. Sorry about that mistake, didn't realise that it's 206 actually. :D
How about this then ? :)
08-Dec-09-9209-gronholm1.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%