1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Petition: AI to nKpro

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by otirc, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Dear Kunos Team,

All this talk about nkpro vs AC level of difficulty has to do, in my opinion, with something very simple: a lot of people love nkpro so much that wished AC was some kind of nkpro with better graphics and, specially, AI. You could solve this very simply: ADD AI TO NKPRO.

(People who would pay for this, please join this petition.)

• Haha Haha x 3
  2. No thanks. I rather have a perfect AC.

Why should they develope for a 2002 (or so) game when they have a new engine?

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Tomaz Selcan

Tomaz Selcan
    Premium Member

Sure, sure...people will pay for this ;) How many? Not enough..

4. Whoops I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere. I thought I was in the Assetto Corsa section of Race Department... :confused:

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. There's no need of AI on NKP, we would just need a little better graphics and 3 new cars, like a F1 car, a prototype car and a modern GT car. I wouldn't mind paying for that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

7. It's not going to happen. Move along.

• Haha Haha x 1
  8. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Thread moved to the correct forum

9. I'd bet there are already more owners of Assetto Corsa after 1 month than there are total owners of NetKar pro. I can't see them going back to their old game and then adding features when they are trying to finish their current (and much better in my eyes) project.

Would you ask Polyphony Digital to go back and implement GPS tracking to Gran Turismo 4? Or would you ask ISI to go back and implement Rfactor 2 features into Rfactor 1? Or ask iRacing to take time out to add new features to Grand Prix Legends?

Enjoy NetKar Pro for what it is, but let's move forward to the future, perhaps on some level NetKar was a little more difficult (I'm not sure I really agree that it was) to play, but It definitely was not as realistic an overall sim, or as polished of an overall package.

10. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Oh no .... now it's looks like I am trolling the Netkar Pro forum! :cautious:

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  11. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Stop trolling the Netkar Pro forum!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1