PES 2009 or Fifa 09?

i was die hard pes for years but the new gen of fifa has it. its much more grown up game and one the developers can be proud of. pes feels a littles to much like a game of ping pong nowadays. i still think its like it is because its aaimed at the japanese market first and everyone else second.

PES for me too. But i haven't played a PES nor Fifa for two years . So i don't know their current status.

But in old times, i did'nt like Fifa and preferred PES.

I still amazes me how many people let fool themselfs every year by EA. What does this title offer more then the previous one? One more nice move? An extra tackle?

I still amazes me how many people let fool themselfs every year by EA. What does this title offer more then the previous one? One more nice move? An extra tackle?

no FIFA this year has quite a few new features and the thing that makes it sell a lot more than PES is the fact that it has real clubs, real competitions etc. on it. PES has been the same for the past 3 years now, nothing new at all apart from the kits.

Ross Balfour said:
PES for me the gameplay is better which is all I really car about.

I have to say - I've got PES, my oldest boy has got FIFA. We regularly play against each other, and I can see FIFA's appeal, but PES shades it for me, and FIFA for my son. We generally win / lose in a ratio of 60% / 40% on our "own" game so there really isn't that much in it.

I just find the PES players make "better" runs off the ball for the way I like to play - they are a bit too "direct" in FIFA.

But my son prefers the way FIFA players react, so gameplay is a preference thing too.

Neither of them for me. PES2008 is still the best for me. Me and my mate still play it despite previously always getting the newest version. We update all the database so the players in the right teams :)

Sad I know.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing