• "Frankly, I know what's wrong but don't know how to fix it." - Bernie Ecclestone.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
  3. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Misc Performance 2016 1.1

Some modified handling file

1. doberjam

doberjam

Ratings:
    +69
    • Like Like x 1
  2. dimon5

dimon5

Ratings:
    +1
    Conservation work will be ?

3. Bob Dillon

Bob Dillon

Ratings:
    +0
    How would I install this mod?

4. Hatch

Hatch

Ratings:
    +7
    Bob,
    Just copy the f1_2015_vehicle_package folder into your F1_2015 Directory...back-up your original folder beforehand:)

5. naim

naim

Ratings:
    +20
    Love this mod, can you please make manor and McLaren Honda just a little bit faster, maybe 20 hp more, can you tell me what programme you use to edit the files and can u leave a download link for the programme? Thanks

6. doberjam

doberjam

Ratings:
    +69
  7. doberjam

doberjam

Ratings:
    +69
    doberjam updated Performance 2016 with a new update entry:

Performance 2016

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. naim

naim

Ratings:
    +20
    Can you please make McLaren Honda a little bit quicker, thanks

9. stadlereric

stadlereric
    Premium

Ratings:
    +46
    i copied over but now i can't start a session. just says "loading complete"

10. doberjam

doberjam

Ratings:
    +69
    loading compete and can't you go on .... you are the first...so, restart game with original files. If it doesn't start could be some other mod or texture livery you have installed.

11. nath

nath

Ratings:
    +0
    hello i was really excited about new horse power,the issue i encountered dunno if related your mod or my system annyway,i had original game w/o any change and i nmelbourne 4 example in legend mode i used to qualify in 1.25.800 with mercedes and 1.26.400 with ferrari,now with your handling i am 1 second lower with 200 horses more power how can it be? and also in the download theres only folders with cars handling anything else related excel values etc as u mentioned.if u have any idea why i am more slower any hint r appreciate.

12. doberjam

doberjam

Ratings:
    +69
    Hi nath, excel file was in first version 1.0 without inertia mod, description in ver 1.1 is a copy of previus version. In my game I play expert mod driving 2" / 2".500 , less than original handling, just like 2016. Sorry, but I haven't answer. Do you use grip mod ?

13. nath

nath

Ratings:
    +0
  14. naim

naim

Ratings:
    +20
    awaiting bahrain uppdate