1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

People Tweeting They've Ordered Project CARS?

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by RakeWorm, Jul 11, 2014.

1. I keep seeing people on Twitter say they've ordered Project CARS but I can't figure out how to do that. Is it only possible right now for people that had the alpha/beta?

2. Might be pre-orders for consoles, probably at smaller retailers just trying to secure some orders before the mainstream retailers start accepting pre-orders.

3. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

lots of stores now offering pre-orders on project cars on various platforms, i think steam keys are around £32

4. Positive sign that release is close.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. yeah, its kinda crazy how fast its gone since they announced..fall will be here before we know it. hope they can make the date without rushing it out. not long ago i was pretty sure itd be another year & a fan/owner of the game on their steam board said he definitely felt the same.

on a slight tangent, still hope assetto corsa releases the first simulated P1 ill be able to drive but thats really not looking likely.

6. I wonder if it will be like Codemaster's games with the physical retail PC version only shipping from the UK. I can't find any North American shippers that are offering pre-orders. I have pretty limited bandwidth each month, need to get a physical copy.

7. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member