Pedals for under 300$

Niranjan

Simracing is my antidepressant
Hi everyone ,

I am planning for an upgrade to my Logitech G27 pedals, for under 300$ . I was wondering if :

1) the Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals would be good ?
2) Is the extra cost of Fanatec Clubsport pedals(V2/V3) really worth it ?
3) I have been hearing that the reliability of Fantec products is not so good, is it true ?
4) Is there any other good , reliable pedals for under 300$ from other manufacturers ?

Your advice will be much appreciated ! thank you ! :)

Still no response on the suggestion for anheavier spring lol...

The pedals caused me to roll around my computer chair. I tried a dining chair which made the front lift up. Ended up buying an obutto cockpit along with a new monitor with plans to buy 2 more for a triple monitor setup? Of course then the dfgt wheel won't cut it and I'll spend 800 on a fanatec wheel... Then I'll realize the I!!version needs work and order 4 or more buttkickers for simvibe sigh... Time to sign up for overtime at work which will take away from play time lmao

Hopefully all these upgrades will be worth it as I'll be over 2000$ into the cockpit by the time I'm done with it lol

Honestly man, the Brake on the V2 are stiff enough. Any stiffer and you'll have more than one person push on the pedal! The DFGT is a better wheel that its given credit for. I was thinking about upgrading my G27 but honestly from the personal reviews I heard from some of my friend the Fanatec wheel has a very different feel that keep them from having fun. Again, if you have the cheese to spend on it, go for it!

Upvote 0
I'll probably have the DFGT for a little while. I would like triple monitors and simvibe before I get another wheel.

and I'm talking about the gas (and clutch) pedals. I'm happy with the brake pedal. They're actually lighter (or at least feel like it) than my DFGT plastic pedals

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back