Pedals for Thrustmaster TX

What and where can I get a better set of pedals for my new TX please. I need some with feedback on the pedals as the current ones that come with the wheel have zilch in the way of feeling. I've had a quick look but just trying to get pedals on their own seems tricky. looking to spend about £100 - £150. Cheers in advance

Are you going to use it with an Xbox One? If you intend to then yes, you need a adapter, one like this i think:
http://www.basherboards.com/CPX
Not sure though as I don't race on consoles.
If you plan on using it on PC only then no, you need no adapter, you just connect them standalone using USB.
I was planning on console and pc but mainly pc so these look a good option, thanks for your help.

Upvote 0
Your choices are a set of T3PA pedals for $99, a set of T500 pedals which you will have to buy from an individual, or a set of Fanatec pedals with a Basherboards CPX adapter. I have a TX with CSR Elite pedals and CPX adapter and it works fine on PC and XBO.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Can someone do me a favour please and measure the width of the T500 pedals If you have them. I've got a feeling they may be too wide for my current stand so I don't want to purchase them If they're not going to fit.

Cheers

Upvote 0
The metal foot plate of the T500RS pedals is exactly 35cm wide.

Fits fine on a Fanatec Rennsport wheelstand.

I understand that it would also fit on some models of wheelstandpro, perhaps the deluxe edition?

Upvote 0
I have TX, with fanatec Clubsport V2 pedals. If your using PC they are plug & play USB.
When I purchased them they were beyond my "price comfort factor", but I can honestly say they are one of the very best buys I have made, no regrets at all. They are all metal construction, heavy and a pleasure to use.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back