1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Pedals for Thrustmaster TX

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by jimortality, Aug 16, 2014.

1. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

What and where can I get a better set of pedals for my new TX please. I need some with feedback on the pedals as the current ones that come with the wheel have zilch in the way of feeling. I've had a quick look but just trying to get pedals on their own seems tricky. looking to spend about £100 - £150. Cheers in advance

2. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Thanks Kjell I've had a look at those but I think I need some sort of adapter and not sure If the guy is still doing it? cheers

3. Are you going to use it with an Xbox One? If you intend to then yes, you need a adapter, one like this i think:
    http://www.basherboards.com/CPX
    Not sure though as I don't race on consoles.
    If you plan on using it on PC only then no, you need no adapter, you just connect them standalone using USB.

4. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

I was planning on console and pc but mainly pc so these look a good option, thanks for your help.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Your choices are a set of T3PA pedals for $99, a set of T500 pedals which you will have to buy from an individual, or a set of Fanatec pedals with a Basherboards CPX adapter. I have a TX with CSR Elite pedals and CPX adapter and it works fine on PC and XBO.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  6. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

I think I've managed to bag a brand new set of T500 pedals £100

7. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Can someone do me a favour please and measure the width of the T500 pedals If you have them. I've got a feeling they may be too wide for my current stand so I don't want to purchase them If they're not going to fit.

Cheers

8. The metal foot plate of the T500RS pedals is exactly 35cm wide.

Fits fine on a Fanatec Rennsport wheelstand.

I understand that it would also fit on some models of wheelstandpro, perhaps the deluxe edition?

9. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

The wheelstandpro deluxe t500 comes with a metal plate to attach the pedals.

10. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Thanks guys

11. I have TX, with fanatec Clubsport V2 pedals. If your using PC they are plug & play USB.
    When I purchased them they were beyond my "price comfort factor", but I can honestly say they are one of the very best buys I have made, no regrets at all. They are all metal construction, heavy and a pleasure to use.