Resource icon

Apps PDash 1.5.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Guau! now it blinks when you must change gear at max rpm! one question, I wish to have it in
PDash - Motec design Skins, exactly "motec white" and I wish to have on it... changing all white window in a red one... how could I make it? I mean, I want it to blink at max rpm too in this skin... could it be done...?
thank you very much for your time!

I am configuring config.ini and adding this in the end:

[REDZONEFLASH]
is_present = True
redzone_flash_image = redzone.png
# in hertz
flashing_freq = 12.5
#percentage of the max rpm from which flashing begins
flashing_rev_perc = 95

So now I only need redzone.png skin in red, for example...

Yes, all the skins can use any modules, I know that lucio is already updating his skins to use the rev flash, anyway if you want to do it yourself add the following section at the end of the config.ini of the skin you want to modify:

[REDZONEFLASH]
is_present = True
redzone_flash_image = redzone.png
# in hertz
flashing_freq = 12.5
#percentage of the max rpm from which flashing begins
flashing_rev_perc = 95

you will need to provide an image same size as the background, this image will cover the background if the rev is over 95% (configurable) with a frequency of 12.5 times a second (configurable), the image cover then is put away, then cover again and so on... if you leave a transparent area in the flash image the underlying background will be visible... in the updated psd you can see my rev flash image...

Dont work... I have done it and I have used a green background, same as white but in green, renamed as redzone.png and copied redzoneflash.py and nothing...
So I have done: added those lines in config.ini in used Skin... created image and put it in images as redzone.png... copied the file redzoneflash.py in the Pdash root... and nothing... the green image at max rpm dont appear over the white one changing entire screen from white to green... until I can make a red image... but to test a green is good...

Please send me in a private message a screenshot at start and when rev stop working, and a rar with the logs... after the second lap the fuel calculation begins and if siminfo does not give all needed info an error by zero can occur blocking further computations...

Do you know what will be very useful too? very very very? DRS and overcoat KERS indicator...
What do you think? like this we have this super App for all cars... like F1...

Hello, I wish to make you one question...

Now I have almost perfect configured rpm colors and I want to do one thing...

I have been using SimpleHUD and I like, to have two colors, I mean one color(green or orange) for optimal moment to change gear, for example 90-95% rpm and another one (red) for maximum rpm 98-99%.

So, how could I have two colors instead of one, I mean, how could I add another background more or to have two redzoneflash in two different configurable rpm% to have one redzoneflash with for example 95% and another redzoneflash with 98%, or to can change flashing frequency fixed for example 70Hz when is good to change gear and flashing with a lower frequency 12.5 Hz in max rpm? If you have two independent configurable redzoneflash, then you can do wherever you want... could it be?

Thank you for your time and help!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 273 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 183 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 183 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 135 7.6%
  • < 5 years