Resource icon

Apps PDash 1.5.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
pandar1 submitted a new resource:

PDash - A highly customizable multi window dash

Pdash is a higly customizable dash, based on skins, each dash can have a number of modules like rpm, speed, various laptimes and tyres info, etc.

Each dash goes to a different window.

The layout of modules, position, size, appearance can be specified in the skin.

More modules will come...

I have included the .psd files I used to help you develop your skins. Skins can be uploaded here on racedepartments and if they are good and you agree, I will add in future releases...

Specify windows...

Read more about this resource...

Checked, here works... Have you changed the uom param in the speedometer section? Any uom other than KPH should trigger MPH
I changed uom = from KPH TO MPH under speedometer section if that's what you mean but in game it still showed KPH.
However for some reason when I click on the app in game it no longer shows on screen even though its highlighted the icon to the right....strange!

Someone reported problems with the included version of siminfo.py file, your problem seems quite different, do you have tyre wear working or it is at 0% at start?

Tyre wear is set to 1x

No, check if tyre wear indicator in app is at 0% at start.. The 4 numbers under tyres temp are the wear, if they are at 0 you have a problem with siminfo and I can send you another version that solved the problem... If it's at 100 or 99 it's ok, in that case do the usual troubleshooting, check cache through steam, disable all other apps from assettocorsa general menu and let me know

No, check if tyre wear indicator in app is at 0% at start.. The 4 numbers under tyres temp are the wear, if they are at 0 you have a problem with siminfo and I can send you another version that solved the problem... If it's at 100 or 99 it's ok, in that case do the usual troubleshooting, check cache through steam, disable all other apps from assettocorsa general menu and let me know
Ok see what you mean problem is the app wont now appear on screen when i select it from the right so can't check that.

Supreme app!!! very very useful and clear, I love it! could be perfect, if you could choose flash only when you have to change gear at max rpm, not when you change gear up or down... could it be?
How could I make this? thanks!

pandar1 updated PDash with a new update entry:

Rev Flash

1) One new module, rev flash
2) Slight change in the .ini read logic, now if a section is missing the app still works and consider it not present, so other skins missing the redzone section should work without modifications (I hope)
3) change syminfo.py to the 4926 bytes version, because the other one (the 5361 bytes version) has given problems with some users, the 4926 bytes version is the one I used in bigshifter with no problems reported so it is hopefully more compatible, I have put the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing