PC1 PCR League - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody I will be hosting a project cars league 3 times a week and a f1 Grand Prix every Sunday starting from 17th of may if any one is interested please comment below cheers my Xbox one gamer tag is RASCAL 888 CT. I will have a list of players that are interested in doing this to make numbers up. Every one is welcome to join its for the community I am looking for a few trusted people must be mature to post the stats after every race as will be hosting a few different races if intrested please can we talk about this cheers.

FOR CONSOL XBOX ONE

1-RASCAL 888 CT (main host of lobby's
2-Itz chieffy
3-acm nesta l 13
4-T33J4Y
5-llynd2012
6-cfccookie91
7-Itz jammmy
8-DANDAN140787
9-Kozanostra3
10-Realzy
11-bigg nasty 187
12-boss racer x
13-BENVCR
14-ll Josh ll
15-
16-

I will be posting a lot more about this game once I have had a good look what's on the game any one is welcome to join I want clean racing no ramming or smashing or you will be banned every race and every host will send me clips of the replays.

Last edited:
NOT LONG NOW GUYS AND ONLY A COUPLE OF SLOTS LEFT TO FILL.....
SPREAD THE WORD TO ANYONE YOU KNOW WILL ENJOY THIS SORT OF THING AND ALSO SHOW UP TO RACES...

IF EVERYONE WHO IS ALREADY IN THE TABLE N TEAMS ADD ME N RASCAL ON XBOX PLEASE LADS ( AND LADIES ) YOU NEVER KNOW :)

GT'S RASCAL 888 CT AND T33J4Y C

CHEERS

I am back and sorted so I can sort everything out from tomorrow Ben I will update your team name slot cheers and welcome to the league if I get a full list I might change it a week befor the 17th
To be honest, me myself I'm quite happy with 17th. It gives me time to get familiar with the game and physics, set up FFB to my preference and just get an overall feeling of the game, before we jump online and race hard :)

Hello everybody I will be hosting a project cars league 3 times a week and a f1 Grand Prix every Sunday starting from 17th of may if any one is interested please comment below cheers my Xbox one gamer tag is RASCAL 888 CT. I will have a list of players that are interested in doing this to make numbers up. Every one is welcome to join its for the community I am looking for a few trusted people must be mature to post the stats after every race as will be hosting a few different races if intrested please can we talk about this cheers.

List of event
1.F1 every Sunday

Intrest so far

1-RASCAL 888 CT (main host of lobby's
2-Itz chieffy
3-acm nesta l 13
4-T33J4Y
5-llynd2012
6-cfccookie91
7-Itz jammmy
8-DANDAN140787
9-Kozanostra3
10-Realzy
11-bigg nasty 187
12-boss racer x
13-BENVCR
14-ll Josh ll
15-
16-

I will be posting a lot more about this game once I have had a good look what's on the game any one is welcome to join I want clean racing no ramming or smashing or you will be banned every race and every host will send me clips of the replays.

Season 1
1 F1 Grand Prix - Sunday 17th may 2015 lobby open at 5pm gmt time
this is a teams of two series must use same driver every week

Heats
4 lap practice
8 lap qualifier
25 lap race

Point system
1st place - 25 points
2nd place - 18 points
3rd place - 15 points
4th place - 12 points
5th place - 10 points
6th place - 8 points
7th place - 6 points
8th place - 4 points
9th place - 2 points
10th place -1 points

Rules
1- No spinning people out
2- Cutting corners is not allowed [if so please record clip and send to host]
3- Must pit at least 2 times
4- Keep race clean as much as you can
5- No abuse to the drivers
6- No going backwards
7- No stopping on the grid so people crash into you

Any of these rules broken will be instant 2 race ban if carried on will be banned.

Let's just have some fun clean racing

Book in list [ book 1 team mate only must use if racing same even every week chose a team name and driver from f1 ]

Team Mercedes
1-RASCAL 888 CT [ Lewis Hamilton ]
2-T33J4Y C [ Jenson Button ]

Team Ferrari
3-Itz chieffy [ Sabastian Vettle ]
4-AcM Nesta l 13 [ Kimi räikkonen ]

Team Williams
5-llynd2012
6-Realzy

Team Mclaren
7-DANDAN140787
8-Kozanostra3 [ Alonso.