1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PCC @ Valencia street sunday 5 october 2008

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Patrick van Driel, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Class: PCC 2007 Download mod
    Tracks: Valencia street Download track
    Start: 18.30 GMT
    Practice: 60 minutes
    Qualification: 30 minutes
    Race: 25 laps
    Pitstop: 1 Mandatory
    Server: RaceDepartment.com PCC
    Password: Here

1. Patrick van Driel
    2. Anthony Hilton
    3. Toni Talvitie
    4. Roman Liebich
    5. Ramon van Rijn
    6. Mark Jarvis
    7. Roman Liebich
    8. Gary Allen
    9. Martin Bulgin
    10. Dolf Bouw
    11. Daniel Plaikner
    12. Nils Wijk
    13. Simon Trendell
  2. Great new release of the Valencia track, Lets try it ppl :thumb:

Im in :D
  3. I'm in with the #88! Make it provisional though because I have'nt seen my new schedule and more importantly it's around the same time as the birth of my first child. If i win I will name her Valencia:pound::pound::pound:(please don't let me win 'cause I really don't like that name):becky::becky::becky:. Saw the low turnout for last pcc(1 I believe),and hope we will have more luck this time. Brand new circuit should make it a little more interesting. Whatever happens don't give up on these sweet rf races:thumb::thumb::thumb:. It´s the pcc and mmg that I find most rewarding to drive and let´s me wake up with wood everyday:amen:.LOL. Keep it up Big P.
  4. im in. lets try to get race going guys.
  5. Thx guys ! lets hope for a PCC party :D
  6. I would have signed up 100% but I am going to try and race in the Simhq Bathurst 1000 on the same date. If Bathurst doesn't happen I'll come back and sign up.
  7. i, sirs, am in! :)
  8. Great !!:thumb:
  9. man.. i've just realised i'm going to see dylan moran on sunday... so i'm gonna haveta jack this one... sorry p, i totally wanted to support these rF events.... :(
  10. Np m8, see you in next one :thumb:
  11. since i got GTR Evo i havn't even started rfactor once, but this is worth a try.
    sign me up :D
  12. Ok :thumb:
  13. Would love to join
  14. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

I am in!
  15. Please put my name down if thats no problem :)
  16. Ditto
  17. Thx guys :thumb: As long there is intrest we will supply you with races :D
  18. Almost forgot how it is fun to drive beauties.. And even that I hate street circuits - I have to participate. Hopefully there'll be plenty of us
  19. Practice server is running ppl :thumb:
  20. unfortunaly i had some other stuff planned for this sunday. didn't know about it until now. so u can take me off the list
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.