rF2 PCC @ Seven Hills - Wednesday 29 April 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I be put on the list as a maybe please, checked server to see if I was using same track as here, because LC is a member another club I raced Caterhams and he posted track there too, posted setup in the correct place this time Bram. :rotfl:

Sam

very strange,when we've start qualy,i've start to have loooooong freezes,and i was not able to make one lap,than the games have crash,i've rebbot the pc,join the game,and the same...freezes and crash!1st time with rF,don't know if it's the track or..?

I enjoyed every lap of this race,even the 2 laps i spun out and the lap i went big impact into the side of a bouncing off wall lapper :p.

Good Job Toni T and Rik and well done all finishers.

Many Thanks Bram and RD :good:.

This was soo cool! Even if I had an itchy G25 throttle pedal ( think I have to contact logitech for a replacement.. ) and was bounced off the track in T2, I enjoyed every second. Let's have more of this please.

Thanks Bram and RD for making this possible :)

lol, seems I was the only one who pitted for tyres :tongue:

Had a good and close battle with Steve for a while - well driven mate - and then caught up with the battle for 3rd. Well, at the time i thought all would pit for tyres (d'oh!) and so i timed my pitstop perfectly hoping to pass both Marc W and Rik? when they stopped. Only nobody stopped. :laugh2:

Anyway - it was fun. Thanks all who raced and admins for making it happen. I'll definately join some of the Wednesday funstuff in future. (only day i'm really have free atm)

• Steve Parker

Was great race,wonder why you pitted Marc :rotfl:thanks bram great night :dance2:,least my tires were good at end of race,which after 36 laps was miracle :skywalker:

...wonder why you pitted Marc :rotfl: ...

heheh, must be soft middle age catching up. We raced this mod at our local league sometime last year and 1 stopping always were faster. Thought the races were 45 mins back then and old lazy bones never took the trouble of testing the tyres for 40 mins here.

In retrospect, the races back then was a bit longer than 45 mins now that i think of it. :whistle:

PCC rather than Megane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years