rF2 PCC@Mills Friday 15 August - Endurance!

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
he does not have permission to write something in this thread i think (he registerd just few hours ago)...
But tell me - can he start the race without this little details? :)
If he is not yet a member of the racing club he is not allowed to race tonight .
And you cannot give the password to him . Sorry those are the rules .
He registerd for the forum ,If he wants to join he can apply for RC access.
If he does now he can still make it.

• SaXa

So sorry guys, but I can't join you tonight... I'm held up here at home installing a new dishwasher...:cool:

Well... short race unfortunately...

I had some big lag at the start which made me jump my start. Car in front of me warped, might have hit it, sorry about that!
So got a stop-and-go, I hit the pit button and wanted to set it to S&G but hit something wrong and after that the S&G option dissapeared??? SO came in for a pitstop, tried it a few times but couldn't set it to S&G anymore... anyone know what I did wrong. Got disqualified in the end for not doing the S&G in time...

Hope everybody else had fun!

had a realy s*it day, rounded of by a s*it race :(

in pre-race practice i did 1:17.***,but only manged a 1:18.8** in quali.

started 19th and just before the lights went out all the cars disapered from the grid which panict me making me drop my clutch. which gave me a drive through penalty. lots of cars went of on lap 1 so even with my drive through i wasen`t last. then just to rub things in i did a 1:18.1** on lap 3 with 17 laps of fuel. then 2 laps later i lost my front bumper.

i wasen`t having a good time so i quit :(

So got a stop-and-go, I hit the pit button and wanted to set it to S&G but hit something wrong and after that the S&G option dissapeared??? SO came in for a pitstop, tried it a few times but couldn't set it to S&G anymore... anyone know what I did wrong. Got disqualified in the end for not doing the S&G in time...

Hope everybody else had fun!

i also jummped the start but it was a drive through penalty i got not a S&G, i just entered the pits without pressing my pit button, my pit crew was there but i just drove straight through, and the penalty symbol dissapered

• Razvan Pat

MillsResult.jpg

• Razvan Pat

The qualy was good for me, I did a personal best, started on 12.

But on the race I had some fps issues and didn't enjoy the first laps at all, then lost control in a turn, went to pits on lap 10 or so. Around lap 30 had to pit again to change tires and on the same lap the blue flag didn't show up but the car behind was lapping me so I got a stop and go.. :smash:

Patrick I had two contacts with you this race. The first one right after the start on turn one, you were loosing control and I tried to go around you on the green but it didn't go as planned. On the second you tried to overtake me but hit me and somehow you entered a spin. Honestly I didn't even see you until you were in front of me and losing control. I hope you are not mad at me :)

Very hard race :evil: and slippery. But it was fun and and fair so nice race guys :thumb:

Lool Razvan or Pat :D The first contact was my fault so no worries :thumb:
The second one when i tried to overtake ,i was next to you but i knew you couldnt have seen me . Its racing it happens :D And im never mad :pound:
Cya next race !

• Andrew Evans

guys, guys, guys... wow...

got rfactor last w/e and haven't been able to play it all week cause my dvd drive died... got a new one yesterday... did some practice last night and figured i'd be ok for the midfield down...

dream on! :becky:

it's so-much-more-hardcore than race 07... i don't know if that's actually true, but that's my perception... tyre management seems in a different league, for instance...

at the start, i too had all cars on the grid disappear momentarily, thought my flaky isp had dropped again...

anyhoo... swerved to avoid the first spinner... right into someone's path - so apologies for that... t2 was a bit more carnage and this time i couldn't avoid it - and that pretty much set the tone for the rest of the race :D

pootled around like a little old granny wondering how the hell the rest of you were still moving at speed after about 12 laps on the first set of tyres... tried to stay out of the way/move over asap, which usually resulted in more inspection of the scenery...

ended up 15th thanks only to attrition, 6 laps down :shocked: - prolly coulda finished higher on a push bike... time for some serious practice!

kudos to patrick for setting this up...

Very nice race. I was planning to "just" finish it in one piece ;-)
Qualify was good for me - did a new personal best and gained P9 on the grid.

First lap, just before T2 and between T2 and T3 - wtf? ;-)
I'm glad I had a steady start and wasn't pushing too much - this gave me a big chance to survive within the first few corners :)
After that whole thing I find myself on P8 and slowly climbing up, to P3 thanks to others mystakes, but few laps later I did mistake and felt back to around P8.
Then started to climb up slightly , doing my two pitstops in the mean time.
On the next to last lap I use the opportunity to gain 2 positions after my rivals mistakes, and keep P5 up to the finish line.

i got bumbed few laps before the end. leader had a spin so he wanted to go mid
of road driving 50km per hour as i come fast behind, trying to block.
then in corner he hit me to side of my car so i had a spin :C
pretty fast after that Daniel catched me, i let him go, no point blocking some1
who comes with fresh tyres an few laps to go.

other than that, damn its was hot race!!! my shirt was all wet, lol. nice driving all.
horrbile traffik, but people really payed attention too blue flags. ( some even too
well, cause they went to grass while giving space, u dont have to do that!! )
basically you have 2-3 corners time to give room or wait lapper to go by. no need
to panic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline