rF2 PCC @ Le Mans: 2nd April 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaargh, I am utterly confused now... so I am supposed to be at GMT +2 now? But according to the world timeclock thingy on the frontpage of racedepartment.com I am still at GMT +1...!?!?!

Did the event start yet?

• Andy Marsden

GMT is 1808 as I write this so add 2 hours to that for 'your' time :)

Andy

Woow, the race ends at 23.30....seven o'clock tomorrow up again, have to think this over :)

Worked hard today, tired already !!!!

Hans ;)

I wasn't sure myself.... but there is no way I will make it driving through the night so I'll propably have to retire earlier anyway... :D

Just join and if you think it get's too late you can always stop earlier, well, at least that's how I feel. You can have fun racing for as long as it lasts!!

If I am tired I will park my car in the barriers somewhere :D

I will join, but will not join all the way if you don't mind.

Maybe I will join only practice and quali...not sure yet.

SEE YOU ON THE TRACK, will take a little nap :banana085:

Hans ;)

Yes, I understand now. But that means the GMT time zone clock showing on the main racedepartment page (http://www.racedepartment.com/ ) is wrong and is actually at GMT +1...

You are right. The clock was set for GMT times with Daylight saving. But GMT does not use DLS. The countries shift according the GMT line. So for Holland we shift from +1 to +2. Its corrected on the portal now.

I tried. Disabled my Firewall, but like I said I have no problems joining other servers...
I give up... very dissapointed, not a very good first online experience with rFactor... :(

Have fun guys!

Edit: I even made it onto the server at first but I think I was in viewing only or something, thats why I disconnected...

I tried. Disabled my Firewall, but like I said I have no problems joining other servers...
I give up... very dissapointed, not a very good first online experience with rFactor... :(

Have fun guys!

Edit: I even made it onto the server at first but I think I was in viewing only or something, thats why I disconnected...

Sorry to hear this Theo, hope better next time ;)
I am not an expert in these things.

Hans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back