rF2 PCC @ Eastern Creek Friday September 5th 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Antoine Morin

sort what sort of lap times are you guys putting in?

just done a little session, trying to hone a setup, and managed a 1:33.9xx... which i'm guessing it pretty far off the pace :D

this track is so bumpy!

oh, and if you end up in the sand, most times you ain't coming out again...

I can do 1.30 after some laps, with the default setup ...

• Andrew Evans

argh! six laps in, getting into a nice rhythm, on/off battle with razvan bubbling along... took eye off the road for a split second to sip some tea, clipped the dust, lost control, came to rest about 2 inches from the asphalt, but you guessed it - totally beeched in the sand... sad times... 30 seconds later my CRAPTASTIC internet connection dropped - so i woulda been toasted anyways :(

these cars are lots of fun to drive though - so roll on the next one! time to go practice some f1 for sunday...

thx for race everyone.
had no problems what so ever and everyone else had trouble so my turn
this time to win. ( finally lol, its been a while )
think the track suits me fine too and i love it.

congrats to all who avoided the tricky sand traps in eastern creek and managed to finish.
good job!

and speacial congratulations goes to Razvan Pat for his 1st podium!!!
great job m8 :)

Well deserved victory for Toni tonight:thumb: Started 4th and went in the first corner and got 3rd spot . I had Mr Morin behind me for 12 laps i think and somehow he lost his rear (lucky me )
I was getting ready for pit and pfff lost it and hit a wall. Made my stop with 15 seconds extra for the dammage:cool: At the end i was even lapped by his royal alianness Toni :D but held on to second place .
Nice race guys,thx and cu in next !!

• Razvan Pat

Yep, my first podium here at RD :D *sprays everyone with champagne*

I find the track very hard though. I never attempted to make a move on anyone. It was all psychological :)

Thanks everyone for the nice race :thumb:

Thanks Patrick for this race! This is fun! a difficult track, it was a good challenge but I was very bad yesterday. 6 cars finish (I am 6th). We are only 11, I hope we will be more for the next race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 142 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%