rF2 PCC 2007 @ Nuerburgring GP - Friday 20th February 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Antoine Morin

Just made it and with no prac it was very hard again ... but i'm really more stable with Rfactor so i finished it 4th i think. Gratz to the Winner or i could say GG to the winner ^^

More drivers for the next i hope !!

Decent night given the low turnout, surprised myself with my race pace, very little testing before hand, Qualied 2nd on the grid but bogged down a bit of the start and got it all locked up n sideways going into T1, just touched Oliver but got away with it, Ingemar got past a corner or so later so I was now 3rd before the end of L1, Ingemar spun in T1 a couple of laps later and, try as I might to avoid him, I clipped his nose :disapointed: :damnit:and continued on, after saying sorry of course, now in 2nd I settled into a comfy rhythm, or so I thought, but Ivor started to chase hard and I had to re-up my pace, Ivor chased me all the way to the finish with the time bungieing back n forth from 0.3 to 1.5 seconds, he was quick some places, I was quick others, good race apart from the contact with Ingemar, sorry again, and I was well satisfied to finish second to a fast running Olivier.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back