1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
MINI Challenge - Round 1 - Oulton Park (LIVE)

PCARs may have FFB presets soon.

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Msportdan, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 2
  2. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

3. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

[​IMG]

4. Nothing for the T300RS wheel :(

5. I'm sure they'll get this right. Oh, wait........:roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Presets are fine and all but... how about a document explaining, in layman's terms, what all of the different settings do so that people can tweak with confidence? I mean, even with some presets most sim racers like to tweak things to their own tastes. That's half the battle with FFB settings.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. There is a PDF floating around that explains the FFB in detail. I'll look for a link for ya.

8. Don't bother, I've seen it.

It's just Ian Bell saying "shutup" then it blocks you from opening the file again.

• Haha Haha x 2
  9. Andrew

Andrew

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Yep, that's the PDF. I don't completely agree with the advice AJ gives in it though but it is a good starting point to understanding what it is all about.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Andrew

Andrew

Glade that I could help a bit :)

• Love Love x 1
  12. I think at this point, even if SMS does a decent job with this it will be overshadowed by the bickering (self included) going on across the net. The presets will be blasted as well. It is nothing more than another argument waiting to happen. When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

• Agree Agree x 1