PC2 PC2 Triple Screen

Sounds reasonable, thanks for clarification. So could you show us your best settings and screenshot with triple screen from cockpit?
Steam and Nvidia Shadow Play snapshots don't work well for triple-screen, looks stitched together. Do you have something better?
As for settings, I set the PC2 triple setup to the exact values of my monitors, eye distance, and side monitor angles (45 deg. for mine). With that I'm using 60 for cockpit camera (I set very close) and seat position to taste. Few of video's I've found, the first talks a little on the Speed Sensitive FOV option (I've not tried this yet myself, not needed for triples).

Last edited:
-lack of FFB histogram in HUD (crucial for any wheel user), you can't say how FFB is perfoming in triples cause there's no graph for it

So I'm not the only one missing the squiggly yellow graph? Good to know. However, you can still check your FFB in the telemetry HUD. In the lower left corner of the center monitor you should see six or seven vertical bars that "fill up" as you turn the wheel and these represent your FFB. If the bar on the furthest right starts to fill up then you are clipping, it shows a red bar and it stays there for a little while so you can just glance down and see if you've clipped over the last few turns.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.3%