1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC wheel for F2010

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Texbrit, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Can anyone recommend a reasonable priced wheel for use for PC. I'm not looking to spend hundreds of dollars either. I see some good priced wheels out there, but also running Win 7 x64 as well, so know there could be some compatibility issues. Using a Xbox Gamepad, but from reading threads, i'd do a lot better with a wheel. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Hi, I bought a Logitech Driving Force GT to get ready for this game and it doesn't dissapoint :) The wheel and pedals work great and with all the buttons on the wheel you can have nearly everything on there. I also own a PS3 and this wheel works great on that too ready for GT5. The price is £79.99 in Argos and most other places now.

You will be a lot better with a wheel, I've always used a keyboard so it took me a while to get used to using the wheel but now I couldn't think of using anything else for driving games.

I run Windows 7 x64 too

3. Douglas Aird

Douglas Aird
    Premium Member

I'm using a Thrustmaster Ferrari 430 wheel with F1 2010, GTR Evo and rFactor. I think it's a good wheel for the money, the only thing is you don't have a clutch pedal, if that's important to you. I also have Windows 7 x64 and haven't found any problems with compatibility.

4. I use the F430 as well and I think it's perfect for F1 cars. For sedans etc. it might be nice to have the higher turning radius and the clutch but I'm still happy with this wheel. I spend most of my time on iRacing.

5. I've got the logitech G25 racing wheel, I think you could get for 120 euro. because the G27 is on the market. And 120 is a real good value for the G25

6. I 2nd this the DF GT is very good and can be had for cheap if you have access to a store that sells refurbs. I got one for $63. Where as a new G27 runs at $300 or so.

7. Thanks for all the info. Much appreciated :)