F1 2010 PC wheel for F2010

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
T

Texbrit

• Texbrit

Can anyone recommend a reasonable priced wheel for use for PC. I'm not looking to spend hundreds of dollars either. I see some good priced wheels out there, but also running Win 7 x64 as well, so know there could be some compatibility issues. Using a Xbox Gamepad, but from reading threads, i'd do a lot better with a wheel. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, I bought a Logitech Driving Force GT to get ready for this game and it doesn't dissapoint :) The wheel and pedals work great and with all the buttons on the wheel you can have nearly everything on there. I also own a PS3 and this wheel works great on that too ready for GT5. The price is £79.99 in Argos and most other places now.

You will be a lot better with a wheel, I've always used a keyboard so it took me a while to get used to using the wheel but now I couldn't think of using anything else for driving games.

I run Windows 7 x64 too

I'm using a Thrustmaster Ferrari 430 wheel with F1 2010, GTR Evo and rFactor. I think it's a good wheel for the money, the only thing is you don't have a clutch pedal, if that's important to you. I also have Windows 7 x64 and haven't found any problems with compatibility.

• Ecto69

Hi, I bought a Logitech Driving Force GT to get ready for this game and it doesn't dissapoint :) The wheel and pedals work great and with all the buttons on the wheel you can have nearly everything on there. I also own a PS3 and this wheel works great on that too ready for GT5. The price is £79.99 in Argos and most other places now.

You will be a lot better with a wheel, I've always used a keyboard so it took me a while to get used to using the wheel but now I couldn't think of using anything else for driving games.

I run Windows 7 x64 too

I 2nd this the DF GT is very good and can be had for cheap if you have access to a store that sells refurbs. I got one for $63. Where as a new G27 runs at $300 or so.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back