PC1 PC versus PS4 - which to buy on?

Hi all, I recently got into racing games (through GRID: Autosport) and absolutely love it. I noticed that Project CARS is coming out very soon and judging from the track and car list it's pretty much a must buy for me.

I was wondering 1 thing which I can't find any information about:
- will there be proper anti-cheat software for the PC release?
- is it possible to cheat on the PS4?

As far as I know it's not possible to hack/ cheat in PS4 games, so personally I might want to buy it for the PS4. I do however love the mod support the PC platform has and I've got a killer PC with an occulus rift which might pair better than with the PS4.

I can't find anything about the anti-cheat support on PC and would regret buying it for PC if it ends up like the support GRID: AS has (literally: none... you have to email videos of cheaters to codemasters and hope they take action which they don't..)

Kind regards and see you on the tracks soon hopefully!

there will always be limitations on consoles so if you have PC cappable of runing it go for PC and even if there will be no mods like car addons and tracks, there will certaily be fixes, physics mods, camera mods, etc .. like in Shift 1,2 .. which can be helpfull in case that game won`t be as good as some people expect (physics wise), or if there won`t be fully adjustable camera possition ...

PS4 will have NO Wheel Support for Logitech/Fanatech/MoMo wheels. I have a PS4 and I hoped I'd be able to sim-race on it, I was wrong. Buying it, from the point of view of racing with a DECENT wheel, was a mistake.

If you only race with a controller, no issue :thumbsup:

PS4 will have NO Wheel Support for Logitech/Fanatech/MoMo wheels. I have a PS4 and I hoped I'd be able to sim-race on it, I was wrong. Buying it, from the point of view of racing with a DECENT wheel, was a mistake.

If you only race with a controller, no issue :thumbsup:
Are you shure that this is the way it will be going forward? I'm thinking Thrustmaster might have had a exclusivity deal with Sony for the first year or whatever, but that others may follow in time. I know Thomas @ Fanatec has said they are in talks with both console makers about making something, if the door was shut I think he'd just come out and say so by now.
But at the end of the day, I don't care, I'll be over at my PC enjoying all the sims and all the hardware :inlove:
#PCMasterRace

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing