F1 2010 PC version £95??

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
So I have F1 2010 on ps3 and it's great, but I like looking through the mod pages at all the new skins / cams / etc that people are making for the PC version. It seems like modders are getting further into the game everyday and I was considering getting the PC version, but to my shock its "out of stock" nearly everywhere (play / game) and amazon resellers are charging near £100 for it...

This is 3 weeks after release?

I know it is available by download, but I hate those things, I would rather have a DVD copy.

So why hasn't Codemasters printed more, and do they intend to cause its seems very strange that you can't buy the game at a reasonable price today.

tss I checked a shop online here in the netherlands in stock and still € 42,99
maybe a idea to let it send it to you?, they ship also in Europe for a extra € 3.95
(they accept Paypal, credit card payments)
http://www.dimensionplus.nl/bestellen/PC-Windows/F1-2010/750637 (dutch text)

A used copy is also possible but be sure to get the person his windows live account and probably his xboxlive account to change it with your windows live account!

the gamers tag he registered the game with is only changeable if you have or buy 800 Micro points
(€10 a €12)

I thought to be a cheap bastard to get a used DVD but didnt know the gamers tag cost money to change. :frown:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back