1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Patch 7 released today (11th December 2013)

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Graham Laing, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

PC Patch 7 was released today and was 10.2 Mb in size

There are NO patch notes released by Codemasters either on Twitter (Steve Hood & F1 Games), nor on Facebook.

If it's not on their Facebook front page, then I am not re-joining FB just to dig deeper. Amateurs :thumbsdown:

You can check you have the latest version by reading the sticky linked to below. You can also see what files were touched by this patch.

Cheers :)
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. They are killing their own game .. very strange move. Best they release 2014 in this way, hide deep and suddenly release the game without any trailer / announcement in Oct' 2014, game should sell like a hot cake :D
  3. By the way should this PC Patch "6" - List of files touched by this Patch mean PC Patch "7" ??
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Yeah sorry, thanks for the heads up. :)

I edited the file list, but forgot to edit the heading :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. No big deal. You dont even need to say sorry for that :D
  6. This is from Steve Hoods Twitter -

"The only real change for PC is a correction to some car setup files (incorrectly assigned to a couple of circuits)"

Still vague.
  7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Yeah vague indeed. :)

"It's a patch, we know what we're doing, don't worry your pretty little head about it" ;) :whistling:
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. If only they would change the small entry for the time of day the day-2-night transition begins at Yas Marina, but I guess they're too stubborn to admit they masterly programmed it wrong (it should begin at least ten laps earlier in race, and almost immediately in qualy).

Thanks for posting the list of files, Graham. Saved my time to search for them. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Hmmm, just tried a wet race benchmark. Still no fix for the flashing spray particles.
  10. BWX

Ridiculous. Codemasters suck.