F1 2013 PC Patch 7 released today (11th December 2013)

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)

Graham Laing

Retired Staff
PC Patch 7 was released today and was 10.2 Mb in size

There are NO patch notes released by Codemasters either on Twitter (Steve Hood & F1 Games), nor on Facebook.

If it's not on their Facebook front page, then I am not re-joining FB just to dig deeper. Amateurs :thumbsdown:

You can check you have the latest version by reading the sticky linked to below. You can also see what files were touched by this patch.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...ted-wheels-controllers-recommendations.73877/

Cheers :)

They are killing their own game .. very strange move. Best they release 2014 in this way, hide deep and suddenly release the game without any trailer / announcement in Oct' 2014, game should sell like a hot cake :D

Yeah vague indeed. :)

"It's a patch, we know what we're doing, don't worry your pretty little head about it" ;) :whistling:

If only they would change the small entry for the time of day the day-2-night transition begins at Yas Marina, but I guess they're too stubborn to admit they masterly programmed it wrong (it should begin at least ten laps earlier in race, and almost immediately in qualy).

Thanks for posting the list of files, Graham. Saved my time to search for them. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back