1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Games (PC) Game Stock Car Extreme [Sold Out]

Discussion in 'RaceDepartment Store' started by Bram, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new resource:

(PC) Game Stock Car Extreme - Game Stock Car Extreme by Reiza Studios. Windows PC racing simulator.

Read more about this resource...

2. What 's the price? In here it's 24.90 USD, and PayPal charged 24.90 €.

3. Good point. The price is actually about $34.11, if properly converted.

4. And if it's 24.90 USD, then it should be under 20 in €

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bram

Bram

Thanks for pointing this out in time @Pena as it seems we setup the wrong currency on check out.

Those that have paid already in euro's will have the difference refunded on the fly today!

Sorry for this uncomfortable mistake

6. Bram

Bram

First batch of games has just been sent. Enjoy your game!:thumbsup:

7. So is the update with the free content for people who already own GSC 2013 already released?

8. Bram

Bram

Not yet all the cars, but when it is you'll find the announcement in the GSC forum or on the RD frontpage for sure.

9. Joel

Joel
    #NR6 Premium Member

Question, so this is basically GSC 2013 which you can get on Game Stock Car's site, with the addition of these awesome tracks and cars? Also, for any G27 users, is the FFB as hard to get right as in rFactor? I've spent at least a month to get it right and only one mod works with it right now... I don't want to have the same problem with this. Is it like rF2? Because I had no problems with that....

10. Bram

Bram

FFB works out of the box perfectly fine with the G27.

GSC Extreme is the continuation of GSC 2013 with additional new content coming up.

11. Joel

Joel
    #NR6 Premium Member

Okay. So this is basically GSC 2013.1. Comes with all the content from the standard game, plus with a little extra.

12. Bram

Bram

GSC 2013 doesn't exist anymore. This is the newest version of the game.

Current owners of GSC 2013 will be able to download all the extra content when it gets released. New gamers will have to purchase GSC Extreme for the latest content.

• Beer Beer x 1
  13. Doug46

Doug46
    Premium Member

Great game , handling spot on , one of the best sims i ve played and believe me ive played a fair few, graffics not amazing but it makes up for it in the feel of driving

14. All of the cars feel pretty good except the Camaro SS, but Neils says they're going to fix the brakes on that car, there's a glitch in the current braking physics.

15. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

Hi

I recently purchased GSC via racedepartment and received my email with activation code and link for installing the game. Great, it's all there.

Problem is... setup link 1 is 1.6gb. My download speed is ridiculously slow from gmail in Chrome and in Firefox for some reason. I'm only getting 100kb/s it's taken hours. There is something wrong somewhere maybe a known issue with gmail, I'm not fully sure but this wont work for me.

my internet connection is fine
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/3484948680.png

Has anyone come across this problem before?
    @Reiza Studios is there another way to download these link outside of gmail?

Thanks for any assistance.
    Gav

16. Gavin, unfortunately it can be somewhat difficult to find a good link to download this quickly. I tried 4-5 different mirrors before I could find one that had good speed.

• Like Like x 1
  17. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

@Gavin Hendley is this one of the links in the forum threads?
    Have you taken a look at the official site?

• Like Like x 1
  18. The official site was always slow for me. I had to find another sim site that was hosting the download to get it quickly, many of the others kept timing out.

19. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

Hi guys thanks for the reply, the official site has GSC sync tool which gives high speed downloads with the most up to date version of the game. Courtesy of @Rupe Wilson :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Why they don't promote the GSC Sync allot more i don't know they could get rid of the old way of downloading it..
    just use
    GSC Sync it Rocks :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.