1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Games (PC) DTM Experience [Sold Out]

Discussion in 'RaceDepartment Store' started by Bram, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new resource:

(PC) DTM Experience (Season Pass 2013/2014 + Bonus Content) - DTM Experience game for PC. Full game + 2014 Season Pass + Free Bonus Content

Read more about this resource...

2. Bram

Bram

How to install DTM Experience + Bonus Content

With this product you have received a Redeem Code for DTM Experience and bonus content.

Go to http://game.raceroom.com and download the free-to-play game RaceRoom Racing Experience (R3E) .

Once you have installed R3E you can simply unlock DTM Experience via the R3E portal using the Redeem Code as follows:
    1. You can enter the R3E portal either in-game or via your preferred web browser at game.raceroom.com
    2. Once you are logged into the portal, you will see your vRP balance on the top right corner
    3. When you click on your vRP balance you will see the “Redeem Code” button install 1.jpg
    4. Click “Redeem Code” and enter the Redeem Code that you have received. install 2.jpg
    5. DTM Experience is now unlocked and is immediately available in the main menu.
    6. Repeat steps 1 - 5 for your additional bonus content as well.
    For additional support or problems during installation please leave your questions below and we'll do our best to solve any problems as soon as possible

• Like Like x 1
  3. I bought the game neither a week ago :cry:, a my friend just yesterday!!! :mad:

• Beer Beer x 1
  4. Bram

Bram

Be happy, you already have it then :thumbsup:

5. Yes and I really like it, but this deal is better than the €3 of discount available on the official site.
    Sigh, I was waiting since months to get Bathurst discounted, and the R8 is in my wish list too: bad timing... :(

6. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

This is rather tempting, I haven't picked up DTM-E yet.
    Unfortunately I already have Bathurst and the Audi, pity you can't substitute another track / car for similar value.

7. Bram

Bram

The bonus pack comes with a separate code so you could trade it with somebody else Warren.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mmm...
    Warren needs DTME, I need Bathurst & the R8, maybe we can have a deal.
    But I did some maths and for me is only convenient up to €3.60...
    Too little room considering the Paypal fees, for both of us.

9. Bram

Bram

As far as I know we pay a PayPal fee and not the buyer of the product.

10. I mean in the case I send the money to Warren. ;)

11. How do I obtain the redeem code? i just use the link, paid through Paypal received a confirmation payment but no email or redirect to a download page.

Please tell me how to get this game and how I can get access to the bonus content as i just paid 39.95 euros for this.

Regards,
    F1canuck

12. Bram

Bram

From the product page: Once you have made your secured payment via PayPal we'll email the redeem codes and installation instructions to your paypal email address within 24 hours.

Should be there now @Jean-Marc Dallaire :thumbsup:

13. Piero Favretti

Piero Favretti
    Premium Member

When does this offer expire?

14. Bram

Bram

15. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

I have a problem with it.

Yesterday and today when i want to activate it i see a server error: Please try it later.

16. Bram

Bram

Forwarded this error to SimBIn for you @Franklin Stegink .

Anybody else experiencing this?

17. Marcus Jaeger

Marcus Jaeger
    Sector3 Studios

Hi Franklin, sorry to hear you are experiencing this problem. Please open a ticket on the support desk and provide us with your username and email address. Sending your redeem code might prove helpful as well, along with any more information you can provide about the error.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

I think i have a mistake.

When i login to my account i see i already have the game.
    I thought that this one was especially for steam.

19. Kim Strohmann

Kim Strohmann
    Premium Member

Yes. Here.
    But only with the code for the Audi&Bathurst.(I already own Bathurst, but yeah. wanted the Audi.)
    The DTM code worked.

Gues it would be better if i also open a ticket from the ingame support desk?

20. Bram

Bram

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.