Paypal

Paypal fala que eu devo comprar na mesma moeda que o vendedor, seria o real correto? mas mesmo alterando no paypal eu não consigo, o que devo fazer?

Let's try in Asturian and Spanish wich I suppose is the most similar thing to Portuguese I speak...

Si tas falando de facete Premium Member, tienes de comprar en Euros, que ye la moneda oficial d'Holanda onde ta RaceDepartment.

Si estas hablando de hacerte Premium Member, tienes que comprar en Euros, ya que es la moneda oficial de Holanda donde se encuentra RaceDepartment

Good try Xose. (Mira que es facil leerlo y lo jodido que es escribir algo en portugues)

But I think paypal should do the exchange by itself? (It may not use the most optimum exchange rate you could get in a bank, but since we are not talking of thousand of euros should be fine).

Poyta, eu penso que o Paypal ira fazer la transacao com a troca automaticamente. Com minha conta in euros, eu podo pagar os prezos de Reino Unido ou USA nao problema.

Sorry about that, thank you very much to try to understand me, I thought that this forum was of the stock car game (Brazillian game).
So paypal doesnt exchange by itself? I will show the paypal messege:

You can not make this payment based on the information entered. When you have a Brazilian PayPal account, traders must pay in Brazilian reais.

Sorry about that, thank you very much to try to understand me, I thought that this forum was of the stock car game (Brazillian game).
So paypal doesnt exchange by itself? I will show the paypal messege:

You can not make this payment based on the information entered. When you have a Brazilian PayPal account, traders must pay in Brazilian reais.

Actually it does. When I want to pay something in USD it doesn't mind my credit card being French. However, I remember from work that PayPal does have some weird policies in place for accounts registered to Brazil. You might want to contact PayPal about that. :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.