1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Karel Petrovský, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Hi,
    I haven't seen this topic anywhere so, can someone tell me if there is another way to pay for it? I havent got paypal or paying card. So please is there another way?
  2. The only way to buy the game at all is via the launcher, so those are currently the only supported payment methods.
  3. And please can I pay paypal with maestro card? I'm new in this things....
  4. You can use aypal - I just did! £56.99 lifetime membership

You ned to setup paypal to work with your card though
  5. If you dont have a paypal account you can just pay it via paypal guest though like i did :)
  6. Stuart Gillard

Stuart Gillard
    Premium Member

What is the difference between the lifetime option and just purchasing the game..?

What's the benefit of the lifetime, how does this differ, does anyone know..?

7. because you pay $13 a year to race online otherwise

plus, the game is $45 with 12 months + 6months beta, so a big saving really seeing as it will be around for ages
  8. With the lifetime subscription you dont have the pay the annual 12 dollars for the online services. :)
    The other option you have is to buy the normal version wich is arround 43 dollars i believe but then you need to pay 12 dollars every year for the online services. Paying for that starts in 18 months as its already included now. :)
  9. Stuart Gillard

Stuart Gillard
    Premium Member

Ah ok I see now, thanks for the reply, looks like a purchase after pay day then for me, the lifetime option it is...