1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Payment System

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Kakha Jomardidze, Feb 16, 2013.

1. hello, I think it's time to ask a question, Will be AC Payment System only Pay Pal as previous projects, or planned a more advanced system payment.

I hope, someone of developers will answer the question.
    Thank you.
  2. more advanced? paypal lets you pay with credit card even if you dont have an account as far as i know
  3. yes, I know :| but some country like my, not supported PP (PayPal) so with my VISA impossible use PP.

I had a problem before another games: NKP, pCARS. but with the aid of other people, still buying :| but in moment I haven't chance. RF2 I have bought of www.moneybookers.com service. sufficient registration (it is free) and supported more countries than PP.

sorry for my bad english.
  4. Damien Wintz

Damien Wintz
    Premium Member

I personally intend to buy it using bitcoins :D
  5. Would like Steam (as an addition of course)
  6. STEAM is nice, but does not like SIM games developers :|

best Payment System that I've ever seen, has XMR. many service + you can choose what currency you wish buy.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Well Simbin is using Steam for years now ...
  8. yes, I Have them old GTR evo :| but SIMBIN is unique there :|
    p.s. NKP also in Steam Greenlight. maybe in future AC possible adding <Steam Greenlight> and will be more votes then now NKP and finally goes at STEAM. a good example is ETS2.
  9. I have already thrown my money at the screen, so i dont have to pay anything else ???.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I think Steam will be more and more used by sim developers actually. Its one of the easiest and popular ways to distribute their games.

Would be highly surprised if AC will not have a spot there as well as they intend to support the game for years to come with free updates and paid DLC's.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Steam would be a great option for Kunos, if only for the massive exposure they'd get. I've read comments of people who know about pCARS, or Grid 2, but never even heard about AC, Steam would help a lot on that. :)
  12. Stefano Casillo
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Will there be any other option than Steam?
  14. Damien Wintz

Damien Wintz
    Premium Member

For now, it's not even sure it will be on Steam
  15. yes, need time... but I'M sure, that it will at STEAM after few days, weeks :| until release 100% will be there ;)