Payment System

hello, I think it's time to ask a question, Will be AC Payment System only Pay Pal as previous projects, or planned a more advanced system payment.

I hope, someone of developers will answer the question.
Thank you.

more advanced? paypal lets you pay with credit card even if you dont have an account as far as i know
yes, I know :| but some country like my, not supported PP (PayPal) so with my VISA impossible use PP.

I had a problem before another games: NKP, pCARS. but with the aid of other people, still buying :| but in moment I haven't chance. RF2 I have bought of www.moneybookers.com service. sufficient registration (it is free) and supported more countries than PP.

sorry for my bad english.

I think Steam will be more and more used by sim developers actually. Its one of the easiest and popular ways to distribute their games.

Would be highly surprised if AC will not have a spot there as well as they intend to support the game for years to come with free updates and paid DLC's.

Steam would be a great option for Kunos, if only for the massive exposure they'd get. I've read comments of people who know about pCARS, or Grid 2, but never even heard about AC, Steam would help a lot on that. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 93 13.7%