Pavel Valoušek skin

Hi!
I am looking for skin of Pavel Valoušek for Fabia S2000 EVO1... does anybody know if is there something? Thanks!

530362-img-sport-valousek-hruza.jpg

http://www.pavel-valousek.com/novinka-65.html

Light and shadows from the template are important to create a very good looking texture (the increase depth without additional polycount and with limited lighting).

@Ondrej - do you preferer blank, non-sticker look (i.e. no stickers from a specific rally)? Also maybe your name in an optional variant? :)

There isnt much to stick, because the car livery wasnt changing at all (except of one sponsor under Varmuža - first four pics - there just use the most simple to do for you) and the numberplate, which Id like to keep off - and if possible stick with the car registration (last pic) and with Valoušek on the window and authentic names above front tyres - it means, left front tyre have names in this order: Valoušek, Hrůza and right front tyre (meant chasis) in this order Hrůza, Valoušek - and also use number 1, because they are now champions :)

If there will be this car available for RDRC S2, I will re-write those names to mine, until that I would feel weird with my name :D

I hope you understand what I mean, in my formulation it can sound messy but it is only some few little details which should be easy (for someone like you :D I wouldnt make it) to do

also there is pic of the roof and more details
v0128.jpg

once again thanks and ask if you want some specific info or details :) I will help as much as I can (references also)

Which front bumper do you prefer? :p There are 2 different ones, one is an exact match for the skin Warren posted.

Also - black or white rear spoiler? I don't know which livery is more recent :).

EDIT: Ok, I think I know now. The Belgian one seems to match the newer livery pretty accurately, luckily.

Ran into another problem - I can't see what the stickers on the back part of the roof are. If you could tell me or (even better) point me where can I find a decent quality pictures of them it would be great.

EDIT2: Okay, another few things: if you know the webpage of "St. Johann" (whatever that is :p) it'd be great (would save me some effort). Or at least a semi-decent sized logo of them (aroun 200x50 is the bare minimum).
Sponsor on top of the C-pillar is unreadable for me (got the rest from there).
If you have a higher resolution Varmuza logo it'd be great (I had to improvize).

That should be most of it .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back