1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pavel Valoušek skin

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Ondrej Kapal, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Attached Files:

2. Nice would be awesome! :) thanks a lot

3. If the Senad's movie from the event is a priority I could give a go (since Senad's quite overwhelmed, it would probably mean a week or so from now). Doesn't look like too much work really. Would be my first "real" skin :D

4. you would really make it?
    Good thing that it only needs some remake, the main work is already done...

5. Round 3 movie done tonight, English rally done tomorrow hopefully, so yeah, about a week from now :)

6. some of the most current livery

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Does anybody know sort of tourial to make a RBR skin, I mean I don't know how to change to a different colours on car. Do I have to have a light and shadows points on car as it is in template?

8. Light and shadows from the template are important to create a very good looking texture (the increase depth without additional polycount and with limited lighting).

@Ondrej - do you preferer blank, non-sticker look (i.e. no stickers from a specific rally)? Also maybe your name in an optional variant? :)

9. There isnt much to stick, because the car livery wasnt changing at all (except of one sponsor under Varmuža - first four pics - there just use the most simple to do for you) and the numberplate, which Id like to keep off - and if possible stick with the car registration (last pic) and with Valoušek on the window and authentic names above front tyres - it means, left front tyre have names in this order: Valoušek, Hrůza and right front tyre (meant chasis) in this order Hrůza, Valoušek - and also use number 1, because they are now champions :)

If there will be this car available for RDRC S2, I will re-write those names to mine, until that I would feel weird with my name :D

I hope you understand what I mean, in my formulation it can sound messy but it is only some few little details which should be easy (for someone like you :D I wouldnt make it) to do

also there is pic of the roof and more details
    [​IMG]

once again thanks and ask if you want some specific info or details :) I will help as much as I can (references also)

10. Which front bumper do you prefer? :p There are 2 different ones, one is an exact match for the skin Warren posted.

Also - black or white rear spoiler? I don't know which livery is more recent :).

EDIT: Ok, I think I know now. The Belgian one seems to match the newer livery pretty accurately, luckily.

Ran into another problem - I can't see what the stickers on the back part of the roof are. If you could tell me or (even better) point me where can I find a decent quality pictures of them it would be great.

EDIT2: Okay, another few things: if you know the webpage of "St. Johann" (whatever that is :p) it'd be great (would save me some effort). Or at least a semi-decent sized logo of them (aroun 200x50 is the bare minimum).
    Sponsor on top of the C-pillar is unreadable for me (got the rest from there).
    If you have a higher resolution Varmuza logo it'd be great (I had to improvize).

That should be most of it .