1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Pavel Valoušek skin

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Ondrej Kapal, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +364
  2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes

Ratings:
    +1,818

Attached Files:

3. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +364
    Nice would be awesome! :) thanks a lot

4. Łukasz Demolin

Łukasz Demolin

Ratings:
    +268
    If the Senad's movie from the event is a priority I could give a go (since Senad's quite overwhelmed, it would probably mean a week or so from now). Doesn't look like too much work really. Would be my first "real" skin :D

5. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +364
    you would really make it?
    Good thing that it only needs some remake, the main work is already done...

6. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    Round 3 movie done tonight, English rally done tomorrow hopefully, so yeah, about a week from now :)

7. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +364
    some of the most current livery

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Jakub Sulej

Jakub Sulej

Ratings:
    +4
    Does anybody know sort of tourial to make a RBR skin, I mean I don't know how to change to a different colours on car. Do I have to have a light and shadows points on car as it is in template?

9. Łukasz Demolin

Łukasz Demolin

Ratings:
    +268
    Light and shadows from the template are important to create a very good looking texture (the increase depth without additional polycount and with limited lighting).

@Ondrej - do you preferer blank, non-sticker look (i.e. no stickers from a specific rally)? Also maybe your name in an optional variant? :)

10. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +364
    There isnt much to stick, because the car livery wasnt changing at all (except of one sponsor under Varmuža - first four pics - there just use the most simple to do for you) and the numberplate, which Id like to keep off - and if possible stick with the car registration (last pic) and with Valoušek on the window and authentic names above front tyres - it means, left front tyre have names in this order: Valoušek, Hrůza and right front tyre (meant chasis) in this order Hrůza, Valoušek - and also use number 1, because they are now champions :)

If there will be this car available for RDRC S2, I will re-write those names to mine, until that I would feel weird with my name :D

I hope you understand what I mean, in my formulation it can sound messy but it is only some few little details which should be easy (for someone like you :D I wouldnt make it) to do

also there is pic of the roof and more details
    [​IMG]

once again thanks and ask if you want some specific info or details :) I will help as much as I can (references also)

11. Łukasz Demolin

Łukasz Demolin

Ratings:
    +268
    Which front bumper do you prefer? :p There are 2 different ones, one is an exact match for the skin Warren posted.

Also - black or white rear spoiler? I don't know which livery is more recent :).

EDIT: Ok, I think I know now. The Belgian one seems to match the newer livery pretty accurately, luckily.

Ran into another problem - I can't see what the stickers on the back part of the roof are. If you could tell me or (even better) point me where can I find a decent quality pictures of them it would be great.

EDIT2: Okay, another few things: if you know the webpage of "St. Johann" (whatever that is :p) it'd be great (would save me some effort). Or at least a semi-decent sized logo of them (aroun 200x50 is the bare minimum).
    Sponsor on top of the C-pillar is unreadable for me (got the rest from there).
    If you have a higher resolution Varmuza logo it'd be great (I had to improvize).

That should be most of it .