1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Patch ruined my game

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by benkez, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Since the patch my game will only open in window and when i set to fill full screen persists to run very slow. Didnt do this before, any help please? L:(

2. have you tried to press alt + enter, while in window-mode?

3. lol funny titled thread for something so basic thought you had a massive problem after the realse of the upcomming patch wich is to released anytime now but it seems that like panikl said alt+Enter will sort you out

4. Problem here with running ATI 5750. After the update, I clicked on my desktop icon and the F1 2010 logo would appear then black screen. It would never go into the game:mad:. I verified the files on steam and tried again with failure:mad:. I copied my save file, then deleted the files in my documents and the game files. Now downloading from steam:frown:. I am glad that I have another pc with the pre-patched F1 2010 and a external hard drive with the pre-patched version:cool:. If this current download doesn't work! CM needs to stop :sleepin: dreaming of F1 2011 and get :f1: 2010 fixed :computer::work::coffee: :coffee::work::chat::doublethumb: if this doesn't work.

5. mine works

6. :(

is a problem, i got the sameee,,, some times

7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Lol at the drama in this thread title...

8. KJX

KJX

sort of agree on this.. I cannot load my saving for my career after i finish my valencia game =x... Now i need to restart it all over again

9. Well it worked after reinstalling from steam and DX 11, I set the gamma to 1.1! No more graphics issues at Sepang. I haven't tried Hockenheim, yet.

10. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Now should i open Steam (Automaticly patching starts)? Or wait for ver1.2? :D

I fear of losing my career save game :(

11. I know about the Alt + Enter, do that read the top, however this dramatically slows my game down even in the paddock with no more than 5 frames i would say. And i have a high spoec pc previously fine before. Cant set gamma change gamma now though, something with that?