F1 2010 Patch ruined my game

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Since the patch my game will only open in window and when i set to fill full screen persists to run very slow. Didnt do this before, any help please? L:(

Problem here with running ATI 5750. After the update, I clicked on my desktop icon and the F1 2010 logo would appear then black screen. It would never go into the game:mad:. I verified the files on steam and tried again with failure:mad:. I copied my save file, then deleted the files in my documents and the game files. Now downloading from steam:frown:. I am glad that I have another pc with the pre-patched F1 2010 and a external hard drive with the pre-patched version:cool:. If this current download doesn't work! CM needs to stop :sleepin: dreaming of F1 2011 and get :f1: 2010 fixed :computer::work::coffee: :coffee::work::chat::doublethumb: if this doesn't work.

I know about the Alt + Enter, do that read the top, however this dramatically slows my game down even in the paddock with no more than 5 frames i would say. And i have a high spoec pc previously fine before. Cant set gamma change gamma now though, something with that?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 427 39.6%