Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Project CARS 2' started by Roostlick, Oct 11, 2017.
Any info what the patch features no news yet
This is not a patch this is an add-on
Project CARS 2 - PC Patch 2.0
• Improved driving line assist.
• Various AI behavioural and race line improvements.
• Multiple improvements and enhancements to multiplayer, and lobby handling.
• Improvements and enhancements to audio and sound effects.
• Improvements and enhancements to replays and replay cameras.
• USB keyboard support improved.
• Improvements, enhancements and fixes to Career flow.
• Enhancements to various cars’ handling and standard setup improvements.
• Tweaks and fixes to Achievement / Trophy unlock logic.
• Tweaks and fixes to setup UI and flow.
• Improved default assists for gamepad users.
• Fixes and improvements to headlights and brake lights.
• Fixes and improvements to ICM appearance and functionality.
• Improvements and enhancements to steering wheel support.
• Fixes and improvements to certain weather / tyre combinations.
• Optimisations to tracks across the game.
• Myriad render and performance tweaks and improvements.
Fingers crossed the improvements are enough. I love the game but the bugs finally started getting too much in career mode.
Only did 2 problematic career races since the update and they were both fixed. One was putting me last on the grid even though I qualified 1st ( Mercedes event@ Watkins) and the other was classic british supercar thingy ( undriveable Mclaren F1, XJ220 on flooded silverstone).
So far so good ^^
I had the last-on-the-grid despite qualifying first for formula rookie at Long Beach (had to go back and complete it again as it had buggered up unlocks for the next row as I had done some tin-tops but wanted to go and do formula C), and just rage quitted at that point.