1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch News Update

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by shotts44, Oct 18, 2010.

1. This is off the Codemasters forum:

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/f1-2010-game-1316/432050-f1-2010-patch-news.html

2. good news

3. OH MY GOD! YES! GO ON WITH THAT GREAT PATCH CODI, BIG THX GUY's!

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yeah, time to further stress my system :) Bring it on :)

5. Thanks for making it a sticky :good:

6. nice

7. very nice, gap times, omg, that's it! now i just hope that this "ai behaviour" thing covers fuel and tyre wear. if devs get things right as they're trying, this game will be almost perfect.

thumbs up for the effort. can't wait.

8. No news on PC multiplayer lobby fix?
    All those listed races that are not joinable.. drives me mad.

Fix whatever you like, but PLEASE fix the MP lobby!!

9. Bram

Bram

It's not really broken, when you can't connect the room you selected is in a race. Not really a pretty solution though

10. not really broken?
    whats the point of listing multiple rooms and clicking on each repeatedly to attempt to get into a pre race room, only to pause for 10-20 secs only to be told "unable to connect"... then go back, and try your luck with another one?

Lobby can be full of 20-30 "races", and its random whether u can join one or not. filtering out games that have started is not science for a 2010 game. Id have been annoyed at this ten years ago. If a game has started, it should NOT be on the lobby list!

This is a major flaw as far as i am concerned. its causing me to play quick races out of frustration. at least that way i know ill get a race... and rammer noobs...

11. Bram

Bram

I mean its not broken as multiplayer itself works fine. They only decided not to add the session information. So technically its not broken but poorly designed.

12. it needs fixed dude.
    its flawed. it causes problems.
    therefore it needs fixed.

13. great news!!!

14. Got to say, congrats to Codies for getting on and sorting it. Ok there may be a few weeks left but that's a LOT better than nothing!

15. Douglas Aird

Douglas Aird
    Premium Member

Sounds like they're focusing in on the things the community have been asking to be fixed. :) Can't wait for DX11 combined with better multicore processor support.

16. That is a pretty comprehensive list of changes. Sounds like they are going to fix most of the major problems. I also am hoping the AI issues fixes the disparity (or lack there of) between practice times, qualifying times and race times.

Although theoretically that shouldn't be hard to fix at all - they just need to update the values in their tables... :facepalm:

17. Savable replays!! great news

18. Or show that a race is in progress so we won't waste our time.

19. Ahhhh Fix Tyres exploding !! 11 Round - 3 Explodes :D :D Suxx

20. This patch also included in xbox 360 ou just in PC version ???