• "I'm going to pee in your seat" - Jenson Button
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Patch in the last week?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bevan Johnson, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Bevan Johnson

Bevan Johnson

Ratings:
    +0
    I think I might be going mad. Last week I was going to post regarding the session progression text that you see in the garage during each race i.e.

Practice 1 -> Practice 2 -> Qualifying -> Race 1 -> Race 2

It's at the top of the screen. Anyway, whenever I hosted a 2 race event it always looked like this:

Practice 1 -> Practice 2 -> Qualifying -> Race 2

"Race 1" was always missing, although both races did actually exist. Roll forward to Sunday evening and I host a 2 race event and, hey presto, it's fixed!! Did anyone else experience the "Race 2" only issue? Was there a small hotfix patch type thing?

I tried to search numerous forums regarding this, but do you know how difficult it is to search for "race 2" and not get back a frooglepoopillion results.... :laugh2:

2. Lee Downham

Lee Downham

Ratings:
    +1
    Can't honestly say I have ever noticed it ... eyes never manage to get that far up the screen :D