F1 2012 Patch #8 includes...

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
@ the moment I am very satisfied with the game. No faillure since my first install. Thanks Codemasters! Still, some minor updates would make the game incredible! Since patch #7 the mirrors are much better. Would be nice if patch #8 would include even better mirrors when the buildings etc. are visible at the same distance, like it is with the cars now. For example in Singapore. I like that mirror view!

I don't know if it's already mentioned, but at the start of a race, when all cars are on the grid, the camera zooms in on a few cars, including the one your driving.

The problem is that in F1 2012 there are no names and grid positions shown anymore above these cars, like it used to be in F1 2010 and F1 2011, so I can't see anymore where my compatitors are positioned on the grid. At what spot.

Although not a major issue, it still would be nice if this can be corrected in patch 8.
2012-10-15_00001.jpg

What is beeing displayed in the mirrors is a matter of the performance it needs.

For highend systems more details and a higher view distance might be possible.

Noticed some "performance loss" posts after the release of the patch.

Maybe that's why...;)

They should fix the fps loss that caused by patch 7 or 6 don't know which one was but after steam installed the new patch my game was running with 10 less fps so it would be great if they could add that 10 fps again.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 506 39.0%