1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch #2 Update: November 9, 2011

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Karl Fuss, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

taken from the codemasters forum.

"For those of you who have read the Patch Process thread , Step 1 & 2 have now been completed; many thanks to all of you who provided as much information as possible on the issues you have encountered. The patch has now been submitted to MS and Sony (Step 3) for their testing and approval prior to prepping it for release. Once the patch has passed submission we'll update the fix list with the finalised patch notes."

hope MS and Sony don't take too long.....
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Yippee! ...... only a day to go .... :wink:

.... or perhaps not
  3. Now that is good news :)

.......or is it
  4. Looking forward :)
  5. yeah... but Microsoft and Sonny must aprove it... let's wait so ;D
  6. pffft approvals...really...they dont even game. losers.
  7. I don't understand why they can't publish the PC patch. No one has to approve it.
  8. GFWL = Microsoft

They do have to approve it otherwise multiplayer wouldn't be an option on the PC. From memory MS took longer to approve the first patch than Sony too, so it will be interesting to see what their turnaround times are.
  9. They had this on there about a week ago... I don't expect to hear anything more for at least another week probably even more....
  10. im not too hopeful, i mean how much could really be fixed? if the guys actually spent time on it instead of twittering all the time then maybe it will be fixed properly. i guess we will have to wait and see.
  11. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I believe the correct term is 'twatting' ...... :D
  12. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

I thought it was the same thing as well Peter, but under further scrutiny i discoved the change was that they had finished the patch and submitted it for approval. Last week they were still testing the patch themselves.
  13. Time Trial and Time Attack leaderboards will be reset upon patch release

14. The resetting of Time Trial and Time Attack leaderboards is fantastic news to my ears. :eek:
  15. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

Now if we can get RD to reset the setups that ppl have posted in the directory.... There are way too many 11/11 setups listed there. :p
  16. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Everything seems fine to me, but the only two things that is pissing me off about this patch coming out is that they wont update the DRS zones and they wont update the new drivers
  17. Any more news as to when patch #2 will be ready? Its got to be soon; I hope.
  18. F1 2010 is still not free of bugs, so I dont count on a perfect patch. After patch 2, I bet it all finished with support.
  19. yes, so we need to be patient . I will be glad to wait till end of year if it meant everything would be fixed. unfortunately, this wont be the case. the patch will be rushed out just like the game itself and then we might even have more bugs, just like last year.
  20. Well, if Patch #2 has been submitted to Microsoft, then Codemasters will have completed work on said patch and the only thing we're waiting on is for them to approve it.