1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Patch 2 changelog

Discussion in 'Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo' started by Msportdan, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Quote:
    Milestone announces the release of patch 2 PlayStation®4.

Changelog includes the resolution of the following issues:

• Fix of steering wheel for input lag and linearity
    • Fix shaders for more stable framerate
    • Fix of device Thursmaster TH8A support (multi USB)
    The patch for Xbox One® the all-in-one games and entertainment system console and PC/STEAM™ will be available in the upcoming days.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nothing to write home about at least its something!

2. That patch haven't come to PS4 yet. At least not yet.

3. It has been out on PS4 in EMEA for a few days already, and it really has improved frame rates, plus TH8A support as separate USB device. So yes, it does what the patch notes say.

4. At least I haven't seen it coming to my PS4 at any point.

5. The patch is out on ps4, th8 shifter used as a separate usb (only way) with T500rs on ps4, using the paddles for shifts and the Th8 seq as a handbrake.All works perfect as per the notes.

6. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

7. i dont know man.. Im worried this game might just fall by the way side.. Thats pretty much the only thing they've said about the game since the the game was released adn its been almost a month.. But im hoping for the best as i spent my money on this.. On a positive note. I upgraded my rig a little bit and now the game is running stutter free and the ffb is pretty good now.
    Upgrade list:
    i5 2500k to a i5 6600k
    p8z68 mobo to a z170
    8gb ddr3 to 16 gb ddr4
    5400 rpm hdd to a ssd for windows and a 7200 rpm hdd for game files
    win 8.1 to win 10
    and most importantly
    a g27 to a TX italia wheel
    kept my gtx 780 for now.. im broke now lol

the game runs smooth as hell fully maxed out with 4gb track textures and the ffb is phenominal compared to the G27..
    so hopefully they can fix the other little annoyances this game will be pretty effin good.

• Agree Agree x 1