PC1 Patch 2.5

Has anybody had this problem with the in game steering wheel before. I've posted on the PCars forums before but the thread gets gobbled up in the hundreds of complaint threads.The drivers hands keep still yet the wheel moves going around corners. Good place to start checking is from 50 minutes.

• Deleted member 113561

Has anybody had this problem with the in game steering wheel before. I've posted on the PCars forums before but the thread gets gobbled up in the hundreds of complaint threads.The drivers hands keep still yet the wheel moves going around corners. Good place to start checking is from 50 minutes.

My suggestion: make a new thread with this issue. Mods / Admins wont kill you for that ...
I further will send this issue to someone at SMS-Stuff who i know ...

Greez

Honestly this type of quote from the (insert W word here), "As before, welcome to us not supporting pCARS1".

What does he want a medal? Some praise? What exactly?

Oi Bell, yer game is Fecked, sarcasm in this instance doesn't cut it matey boy. Patches!!! you should have been offering refunds.

Well whatever they do, it seems they're wrong. Yes, personally speaking, he would have been better keeping out of the forum.
Yes, I totally agree. Built the game wrong, patches were wrong, customer service, wrong, attitude wrong, Public relations wrong, Executive behavior wrong, Forum moderation, wrong. I have to say that I agree wholeheartedly.I do give them kudos. They managed to build a broken game that is loads of fun. Man, what could have been. I genuinely lament that.

Swagg

just started playing again.. and after 2 invitational races (mclaren f1 & BMW m1 at spa) the game is just frustrating on most element. The AI is awful and constantly rear end you or swipe you out, and the handling is just weird at times. I mean you can almost full lock any tight corner to get round, its just weird. The car hardly ever wants to step out. (m1).

This game for me is a mess. I love the weather system and to be fair thats all i like.

and to add, that ian bell, needs to grow up!! He is in a too high position to be posting crap like that, sounds like a kid on the forums.

Still having this problem, Bul? I am curious to know if you were able to fix this with a file integrity check.

I think the only thing as consumers you can really do about Bell is simply leave messages either by PM or on the forums about his attitude.

Trouble is, that will probably get you banned, but it might be worth it just to let the man know how much his attitude to paying customers who seem to need to have to lick his boots for loyalty are treated.

From my point of view, my work was done years ago, and been vindicated in some large part by the PC reviews I have seen, the comments on here, VR and Steam, especially by people who have no axe to grind as I did.

All you can do now as consumers is not buy any DLC, not buy the next game and treat them as they deserve to be treated. As console game developers. That will make them millions, so they are not losing out, just don't be stupid enough again to buy into doing their QA testing, their BETA testing and helping to fund their development. Then receiving a below standard game for your trouble that is unfinished, poorly supported and not what it said it was going to be.

Once bitten, twice cretinous.

I think the only thing as consumers you can really do about Bell is simply leave messages either by PM or on the forums about his attitude.

Trouble is, that will probably get you banned, but it might be worth it just to let the man know how much his attitude to paying customers who seem to need to have to lick his boots for loyalty are treated.

From my point of view, my work was done years ago, and been vindicated in some large part by the PC reviews I have seen, the comments on here, VR and Steam, especially by people who have no axe to grind as I did.

All you can do now as consumers is not buy any DLC, not buy the next game and treat them as they deserve to be treated. As console game developers. That will make them millions, so they are not losing out, just don't be stupid enough again to buy into doing their QA testing, their BETA testing and helping to fund their development. Then receiving a below standard game for your trouble that is unfinished, poorly supported and not what it said it was going to be.

Worlds+Smallest+Violin.jpg

I've got a good idea, why don't you ring the police and tell them all about it.Tell them how Ian Bell is upsetting you,and he's not a very nice person. Have a good cry on their shoulder. Or just get on with life and don't let one person get under your skin.When he see's post's like yours above,he must think great I'm winning.Because the irony is that this forum is as bad as the pcars one.The thread Start's of on topic and quickly descends in childish whingeing and old issues come back to bore us all again.We are grown men for god's sake. Right I've said my bit and I'm off to the real world,with real issues in it.

I've got a good idea, why don't you ring the police and tell them all about it.Tell them how Ian Bell is upsetting you,and he's not a very nice person. Have a good cry on their shoulder. Or just get on with life and don't let one person get under your skin.When he see's post's like yours above,he must think great I'm winning.Because the irony is that this forum is as bad as the pcars one.The thread Start's of on topic and quickly descends in childish whingeing and old issues come back to bore us all again.We are grown men for god's sake. Right I've said my bit and I'm off to the real world,with real issues in it.
I was gonna suggest a sternly worded email to their local councilor outlining the situation.
If that fails a well worded hand written letter to your local tabloid should give this whole grievous matter some traction.
:D

Simply put Mr quite why you use the name of the worlds greatest racing driver, I am putting forward my part of an age old position I have held.

There is little need to be so sarcastic and rude, you or anyone else. You only show yourself for what you are.

Mr Bell has little to prove to me or anyone else, he is sitting on a giant wad of money, most of it supplied by the very people who are now playing his game directly and finding the endless issues that various patches are attempting to relieve, whilst also tryign to get you to hand over more dough for a new game at the same time as releasing DLC. Quite the businessman eh?

If he didn't care, there would not be a staccatto outpouring of sarcastic replies, tweets, press releases that reveal far more about him and his approach than anything I could say.

I am merely a tadpole in a little pond, my grievance is old, tired and weary!

The choice is yours as a punter, it's as simple as that. If you trust them hand over your dough, if you do not, never again.

My point is the "Banned For No Reason" gang are the first to start flammimg a thread and beating the drum again.I understand your frustrations,as you were forced into some embarrassing apologises. You've had a bad experience and you want some satisfaction. But I'm sorry to say that,nothing you or I or anyone else say's is going to make any difference.

Are you so peed off that you can't see that he's winding people up like you.And you and all the "Banned" gang react to it all the time.I mean it's like the Simpsons's sketch where Homer is hanging from the electric cables and keeps getting a shock from grabbing his beer.You just keep walking blindly into the traps, and playing into his hands.He'll never stop doing what he is doing,when people keep biting and taking the bait.

But go ahead and Pm him,you'll make his day.All these years later and I'm still winning, that's how he'l be thinking.But you and your gang will still bite and still sully any new thread about Pcars.Just once I'd like to read a thread without having Bell's name being brought up and all the negativity thrown in again.

I've seen all the post's and all the videos of his wrong doings and agree with them.But I still like the game and will continue to play it.Because one man does not make the product,and plenty of good honest people have made pcars.

Just need to say that the new FFB in this latest patch is either a complete fail or i'm just to dumb to figure it out. I've spent 4 hours today trying to set up the Formula A car using the new DEFAULT FFB tab. I can't get any feeling through my T500 that actually has any real meaning to you as a driver. It feels like i'm driving on flat ice if I stay on the track and set up forces with no clipping. To get any real weight to the wheel to simulate tyres on tarmack instead of ice I have to push some of the forces up to high to clip most of the sign wave in the telemetry HUD. But still no FFB that actualy gives you a clue as to what the car is doing or is about to do.

Gave up and went back to CLASSIC FFB and I was able to set up FFB in about 10 minutes. I can feel bumps and undulations in the road again. I can feel understeer and oversteer as it happens or even the onset of it etc. Almost every sensation you can get through an average domestic simulation with my basic set up skills.

Is this new FFB meant to be better, but im to thick to figure it out or is it broken?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%