PC1 Patch 2.5

Yeah all the haters were saying this was the end of pcars 1after they announced pcars 2.
I know that the ship has long since sailed but I meant perhaps as the head of a studio he should not be stooping to such levels of sarcasm. When your a boss you have to ignore the petty stuff.

And as for releasing a patch, woohoo what does he want a parade or something.

Looks promising on FFB front, just in time for my new wheel.

You gotta love Ian Bells comment below.

"As before, welcome to us not supporting pCARS1."

Stay classy Ian.
The way he behaves is a joke. Maybe he likes angry costumers, or attention. They are fixing a broken game so, thank us for had bought the game;). Some people just don't know when to keep quiet:O_o:.

Haven't played it for more than 40 days now, so can someone tell me, what (if anything) should i backup and what should i delete before running the newly patched version?
Thanks.
You should probably reset your controller settings (there is a button below the steering wheel image) to get the latest FFB changes and settings.
Apart from that everything should work :)

• Deleted member 113561

Plz note this patch is only for PC ... next console patch is 3.0

Maybe would make sense to write patch notes in post 1 & make a note its PC Only in Title

Plz note this patch is only for PC ... next console patch is 3.0

Maybe would make sense to write patch notes in post 1 & make a note its PC Only in Title
Pretty sure the thread is showing as PC in the thread list...isn't that what the grey PC flag means next to the thread title?

You should probably reset your controller settings (there is a button below the steering wheel image) to get the latest FFB changes and settings.
Apart from that everything should work :)
I have the g27 - cannot see the button below image and also since update my pcars is steering itself - all I do is press accel. - very strange from day to day.
anyone a good setting for g27 - have googled and tried allsorts

well i tried @jimortality , i tried and failed...once again, and now i only seem to be able to control the steering when the ffb goes heavy, as soon as i touch the throttle the ffb goes none existent and along with it goes any control of steering, this only returns as i slow down and the ffb goes heavy again????
Do i need to remove or reapply the jack spades files? do we still need the jack spades files...and if so WHY?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back