1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Patch 1.2.0.1 and 1.2.0.2

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

NEW NOTE: PLEASE USE THIS TOPIC TO REVIEW THE PATCH 1.2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A quote from Mikkel on RSC wich makes us all very happy i think. Bugging days are over and now the gamefun can improve even more then it did already. Great news

2. Marcel Hulsbergen

Marcel Hulsbergen
    #111 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Premium Member

Thats great news, although i can live with the bugs, i still have fun with Race.

3. Hmm great news... for some guys it's very annoying when some bugs oocur... But I didn't had any problems with the bugs yet.

4. Bram

Bram

i crashed serveral times on invisible cars.. i hope that will be patched as well

5. I want to know a Date :)

6. yep, that one is acid for our tournament, imagine an invisible car in the last lap, ouch!
    The other one I'd love to see addressed is the replay fix: without a proper replay, how are Racemaus and Scyp going to run the tournament? With grids being only 2secs apart in training, there is bound to be a lot of refereeing work to be done after races ... (I do not envy your job, racedirectors).

7. all i get is invisable cars sometimes ... but what i would realy like is for proper servers to be put up coz i cant find a single hoster for the game ?? ... can u guys ? ... if so surgest me some pleaseee :D ... also get rid of the bmw :D hehe

8. Bram

Bram

there are a lot of public servers, wich are very good and stable: netikka, perfect-racing, and our public RPM server has a very low ping as well

9. nice ... perfect-racing have english servers ? ... if so i might have a look into them
    thnx m8ty ... any url for there site ?

10. just a lil bit off topic.....what pings do you get to the servers in the list and what is max that is still playable??
    As a CoD player anything even close to 100 ms is unplayable but in race the servers are from 70-200 and most around 120-150 in game list

11. Bram

Bram

the RPM server should be having a ping from 10 to 15 i think.. massive connection power but laggy with more rooms open (working on it still)

12. Patch released !!!

Changes/Additions:
    Credits list updated
    Alfa Romeo 75 interior brightness changed
    Clarified multiplayer starting procedure
    Added version info
    Changed championship contestants selection
    Added server/host option to allow or deny joining during qualification session
    Added draw distance options for rear view mirror
    Car setup favorite can now be set for every track and car combination

Bug fixes:
    Fixed loading screen pagefade issue
    Fixed server crash
    Fixed rendering bug which could cause a black rectangle to appear
    Removed unwanted artifacts from rearview mirror rendering
    Macau, Dona Maria collision error fixed
    Macau, Pitlane collision bug fixed
    Macau, flying lampposts fixed
    Fixed localization issues in car setup
    Fixed racegrooveline rendering issues
    Number of players on non-dedicated servers reported correctly
    Fixed brake lights in replay

Enjoy RACErs

13. not realy the fixes i would like to see

14. step by step, I'd say ...

15. Euh i miss some things :(

16. those changes are nice. but i really want to get the gear 1 corner in macau fixed. it often said, that i cut the track and got a penalty, but i didn't cut at all! and of course the invisible car bug or the "suddenly-i'm-alone-one-the-track-bug" need to get fixed as well...

17. nice changes, no RPM server ??

18. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

Server had to be updated as well, they are online now.

19. Yes great. happy now.

20. Bram

Bram

Thanks god it's released before the tournament starts