• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Painter / Renderer Required

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Steve Davis, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Steve Davis

Steve Davis

Ratings:
    +15
    05 Motorsport are in need of a reliable & accomplished painter / renderer to complete skins & static photos of its current & future cars.

This is a paid position so please only respond if you are a reliable,competent & above all reliable person.

All interested parties should contact myself either by way of the RD PM system or by email at 05motorsport@gmail.com

Regards,

Steve Davis

2. Steve Davis

Steve Davis

Ratings:
    +15
    I can't quite believe that with the amount of young guys/students on this site that I can't find a reliable painter to do the occassional skin for our team.....I'm willing to pay to find that allusive person.

Someone.....anyone ????

3. Ray Lilley

Ray Lilley

Ratings:
    +97
    Hiya Steve,

I looked at teh viewing stats for this thread and all others in the sub group. The figures are way down low.

Is it possible you would get a response if you were able to put a link to this thread in another sub group?

Ray.

4. Maurie King

Maurie King

Ratings:
    +2
    PM sent Steve

5. Steve Davis

Steve Davis

Ratings:
    +15
    Thanks guys...I've been able to secure the services of a painter...thanks for your interest.

6. Spidey

Spidey

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you need still a renderer?

7. Steve Davis

Steve Davis

Ratings:
    +15
    I'm now in need of a new skin / renderer to carry out some work over the next few weeks.

This is a paid position so please only apply if you are reliable & DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE GOING TO DO......PLEASE.

8. Tamas Vargyasi

Tamas Vargyasi

Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Steve,

Check this out, maybe we can work something out. Paintings!

Cheers,
    Tamas