paint rendering in game

Hi!
after the last update (before Christmas), I could no longer render paintings (created by me) in the game , in the folder C: \ steam games \ steamapps \ common \ rFactor 2 \ UserData \ player \ Settings \ ***.
Does anyone know how to solve it? the paintings only appear as white.
thank's

Not knowing the mod (car/s) your having trouble with it's little hard to help you but if the cars are showing but without the new liveries it would be a naming issue. Check and change the altxxxx entries. If the new drivers are showing a white car it's the same thing.

Create a new RCD ini and check the entries haven't changed. Ought not have but it's worth a look.

mod f1 2017 fsr

it happens that the paintings do not appear only in dx11 .... in dx9 it usually appears
ps1: in dx11 I can open the game and enter the clues and play, only the painting does not appear. will the format to save be no longer .dds?

ps2.pinturas are already named with alt **.

Nothing else has been modified!

thank you!

Been no change to DDS save or settings.

Don't have the mod. Not a F1 fan so I can't test it.
It still sounds to me like it's something to do with the RCD ini for new drivers/teams.
If the skins are just a alt for a existing car then try creating a new one now on the same car, see if that works. If it does, save your psd to DDS on this and see again if it works.

If not check the DDS settings.

Just had a bell ring!
Personally I changed to DX11very early so I could work on a mod to bring it into DX11 format. It has been nearly a year so I had forgotten this!

It may sound silly and not make sense but it was the case for me at the time.

DDS save:
I used to use
upload_2018-1-4_9-1-21.png

Volume Texture.These worked just fine in DX9 and thought nothing of it.

However!
DX11 sees them differently for a reason I can't explain.
So now I use
upload_2018-1-4_9-4-59.png

2D Texture. This worked to fix my white cars.

So try this and let us know how you went.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back