1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paint Me an F Vee Please.....

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by David Brock, Sep 1, 2014.

1. I'm looking for someone to paint me an F Vee. It's pretty simple one colour, some logos and some writing.
    the guy who does my iracing cars doesn't run this sim. Here are some pics to show what I'D like. I can supply the tga files form those pics to get the logos from. I'd also like my helmet done to if possible I can also include that tga. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

i can have a look at it for you... what is the font for your writing? did you want logos specific to the Vee?
    like pirelli for the tyres not conti's etc.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

I will be able to find most the logos but you will need to send your angry beaver image

4. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

David,

here is WIP

once you let me know what type of font your after for the wording " Escaping reality" i can change and send me your beaver and i can place on the car. PM me a download link for kranky Beaver

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
  5. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

@Rob Fitness you are an absolute star, thanks for helping out the GSC community (and so quick too!).

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

@David Brock

changes made as requested... (hopefully understood what you want) let me know any revisions to this asap) haven't look at the helmet yet though.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  7. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

did my best at trying to replicate your helmet with those pics, not quite there, but uts the best i can do, and i have decided doing helmets suck! lol

Car & Helmet download

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  8. It looks great thanks Rob!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Your welcome, glad I could help, if you still want some changes done just let me know

10. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

what do you think of this one, taken in the design brief of wanting it more 60's relevant, but i did sneak in a couple of sponsors, period specific logos though. I made it a bit more yellower and ditched the purple as asked (only using these colours as per your pics posted)
    all can be changed pretty quickly though to meet your wants

Image 1: as i think you asked for changes to be done....
    [​IMG]

Image 2: took some liberties and added to it and made it yellower....
    [​IMG]

I like the white version though
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  11. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

@David Brock : changed a couple of logos and added some red trimmings and reversed the number colors, doesn't matter if you don't like this white version as i will definitely use it as a base for a design somehow

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

@Rob Fitness looks like your images in last 2 posts aren't showing?

13. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

oh really, they are showing on my screen ?? weird

14. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Broken links maybe?

15. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

photobucket seems to be having a freakout attack at the moment perhaps thats the prob

16. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

@Rob Fitness yep, that's fixed it. I like the yellower one :D

17. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

thanks for your help Andrew... Im making the white one int a Aprilia theme skin :thumbsup:

18. They all look awesome Rob. The first is still my favourite. I'm just not fond of that purple. So red numbers and the purple on the engine cowl changed to red and I'd say perfect. LOL, though you got me thinking when you said about Using the Angry beaver more. I'd thought it would look cool if he could cover the nose of the car on all sides so he looked kind of 3d

19. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Will package it and and deliver tonight for you :)

20. As they say " You are the man " Ron. Thanks again.