Sell PAGNIAN NEXT LEVEL Platform v1

Ahh actually forget that, for some reason I thought it was a motion rig :( Sorry :)

On a side note, would you consider selling the DK2 separate? If so, please could you advise me of what price you would like, shipped to the UK please?

Many thanks!

Paul

Its a motion platform,it moves your seat,but its only the platform. I wont separate the DK2. If you re still interested on the platform message me as i will look for the shipment options

Hi mate, sorry for the delay responding, my internet at home has been a bit hit and miss these last couple of days so I've forgotten to reply!

Thanks for coming back to me again, it is indeed a good deal and i'd love to take it forward with you but im afraid the wife has firmly said i cant have it.. :( Sadly thats me out of the bidding !

Good luck with the sale anyway, its a great little deal for someone and I'm sure it will be sold soon...

Regards

Paul

Hi.
Dont worry,i know that feeling,but in my case,almost always do what i want. I must confess that my wife cant hardly hold the noise when its on high intensity (love playing dirt rally that way) . If i achieve the sale i supose she will be happy free of noises (or maybe not..who cares).
Thanks for the interest and regards

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back