1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Paginas Amarillas HP 40 Moto2 Team 2016 Bike Livery Skin 1.0

2016 Bike Livery for Paginas Amarillas HP 40 Moto2 Team

1. irfanzaidi submitted a new resource:

Paginas Amarillas HP 40 Moto2 Team 2016 Bike Livery Skin - 2016 Bike Livery for Paginas Amarillas HP 40 Moto2 Team

Read more about this resource...

2. Great works:
    Can you create skin Leopard Racing Moto2 and Update livery 2016 of Zarco?

3. Thanks ;) Yes I'll start working on more bike skin updates on Moto2

4. rkh

rkh

that would be so fantastic, I'm releasing my 2016 Grid Update this weekend. Would be so awesome to have the new SAG bike livery, Leopard, etc. etc.

5. :thumbsup:

6. Good..Thanks

7. News for Update livery?SAG,LEOPARD etc

8. I'm currently working on Zarco and Leopard bike update

• Love Love x 1
  9. 50% to go

• Love Love x 2
  10. Best...
    When finish?

11. I'm trying to finish the skins by next week. Hopefully if everything goes to plan. @lollospartacus , which Moto2 team in the current game would you like to replace with leopard team?

12. Italtrans

13. okay, got it :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. :)

15. How to proceed, Bro?

16. @lollospartacus I'm frustrated with my pc. My PC got a problem with the hard drive. I was working on most of the Moto2 2016 field. I am 90% finished on all the bikes I'm working on. I will start to work on it as soon I get it fixed. Sorry though.

17. can you sent to me download of bike (at 90 %)?
    way private message
    Thanks

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  18. rkh

rkh

any update on this? thanks in advance :ninja:

19. Have you finish?!

20. I know it has been taking a long time but as I said before, I am having issues with my computer, it broke down. I can't access my works while I am fixing it. I have to wait until it's fixed, then work on a little bit more on the bikes. I doing all I can to getting it done. Thank you for your patience. Sorry in advance.