• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pagani Zonda R @ Le Mans

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by Liviu Tiron, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Liviu Tiron

Liviu Tiron

Ratings:
    +23
    Very soft suspension, very grippy, very stable. Faster (at least by one second) but pretty hard without TC, so i recommend TC at 5-6 for a very safe long race or 8 as a compromise. This is a base setup, it needs more improving. Default is with medium tyres. Softs not tested yet but should be faster.
    Times right now are in the 3:51, but this after about 15 laps. I don't know the track well enough to push the car to its limits yet.
    For the absolute fastest time, you can lower the wing to 6 and brake bias to 63-62. A qualy lap is doable, but the risk vs. reward is against your favor even in a short race. Well, maybe i am subjective. Try it and you'l see..

Attached Files:

2. Belphagor

Belphagor

Ratings:
    +11
    Thx for sharing. I'll try. One question, but how I can set TC parameters in Assetto Corsa?
    Again thx

3. Liviu Tiron

Liviu Tiron

Ratings:
    +23
    @Belphagor You are welcome
    When you are in game in car, press control+T, and it will change the traction control parameters from number 1 to something like 9. Bigger number is less traction control.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Toni Huguet

Toni Huguet

Ratings:
    +50
    great!!!! thanks

• Like Like x 1
  5. Belphagor

Belphagor

Ratings:
    +11
    thank you very much for help.
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sabine Schmitz

Sabine Schmitz
    Premium

Ratings:
    +33
    3.50.4xx is my fastest lap. great setup!! havn't tried the rear wing 6 yet but should be much quicker!

• Like Like x 1