1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Pagani Vs Matech @ Chayka - Tuesday November 8th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Péter Bártfai, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT
    Car: Pagani Zonda R GT / Matech GT1
    Track: Chayka
    Weather: Dry
    Games: GT Power Expansion

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:50 GMT: Warmup
    21:00 GMT: Race (2x25 minutes)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically. Click the banner below to log in to TS3.

[​IMG]

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Lasse Oinas
    2. Péter Bártfai
    3. Vinicius Ferreira
    4. Jari Aikio
    5. Kieron Swart
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

2. i'm in

3. Server is up!

4. Lets continue signups!:) We need people! A lot of people have this expansion, so come on!

5. sign me up please, thx

6. im in..

7. im in

8. sign me out, dont have gtr-evolution, sorry my mistake

9. Race 1: had a nice battle with Ray, then Kieron, Lasse was coming as well, it was fun. But then I lost it in last corner and flew straight into the barriers. Repaired the damage in pits and finished the race 4th.

Race 2: shorter race, spun in T5 and hit the end of the armco unfortunately. Got the "Damage not repairable - race is over, sorry!" message, tried to go on, but it was pretty much undriveable.

Thanks guys for coming!

10. Oops! Just noticed I never signed in?!

Yeah, Pete, good fun.

I was riding with you when you hit those tyres that stick out from the wall. I hit them twice in pre practice. Obviously they are for the reverse race. Pity they cannot be removed.

Theee is a similar 'trap' in Porto. If you are close to the fence on the left as you approach the first tight chicane you will hit a piece of wire fence that sticks out 9 inches or, so. Invisible unless you use the Heli cam to find it! Just like the tyres, it's solid!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.