Pagani Huayra

I can't put my finger on it as only done around 10 laps or so as been a little busy, To me it feels like you can feel the sidewall flex more etc.

Funny thing, i only tested the new build for 30 minutes or so but i get the same feelings, better FFB , better feeling of the tires... weird :)

I quote myself:
My impressions :
The Huayra is awesome, really nice car.
I think somehow the FFB is more detailed?
I can now catch slides all the time, where previously i didn't.

No. Actually, you have a point . I suppose I've got used to driving race cars without tc. So if this has tc in real life, it might be best if I switch it on .then again, didn't I read somewhere that cars with tc automatically have it enabled and that the manual tc is only for cars that don't normally have it ?
If I remember the TC Is allowed by us to force it off in the menu. Where as EDL, and anti lock brakes come on automatically.

My first impression of the Hyayuya was: Understeary, nervous, undrivable piece of crap from hell! Could barely get a lap in without going off in all directions...but....

I gave it a second chance, put the Top Gear tires on and tried to take it slow at first and it was a great experience. The car is very rewarding to drive when you get the hang of how it reacts. I am no alien but I actually warmed up to it and now I like it quite a lot. :)
I had a very similar experience with it at first.Car was twitchy and difficult at first.Then after a few more laps it started coming to me.I found the car responded better if i drove it with some finesse and as smooth as possible.I got my lap time at Nurburing gp down to a 2:00.4 witch is better than some of the gt3 cars for me.For me its the best street car in the game so far.I like it very much.:)

Ok some of you aren't capable of driving the huayra, therefore you hate it, we got that.

But that's your problem, this car on TG tyres is a joy to drive, on par with F458 S3 or even better, you just have to be careful with the inputs.
I'll check my time at Mugello but I bet it was close to my time the McLaren MP4-12C GT3. You really have to be smooth with the inputs.

Last edited:
Looks like TC is switched off by default, so yes it might be it. But not every time. It's pain on Imola even when carefully applying throttle. It may be those tyres. Will have to test TC later.

I'm still not fast on semi slicks. Can't imagine how P1 will handle as it is supposed to be 5s quicker around Silverstone than 12C GT3 and 6s on Catalunya (?). If that car had slicks, oh boy...

Last edited:
I had a very similar experience with it at first.Car was twitchy and difficult at first.Then after a few more laps it started coming to me.I found the car responded better if i drove it with some finesse and as smooth as possible.I got my lap time at Nurburing gp down to a 2:00.4 witch is better than some of the gt3 cars for me.For me its the best street car in the game so far.I like it very much.:)

Indeed, just did Monza and with some initial trouble of finding the braking points (especially for turn 1 :rolleyes:, damn I overshot that one a few times :D) it handles quite well when you use a little finesse, just as you say. :)

It is a weird handling car, it has good downforce for a road car, those "Top Gear" tires have a lot of bite compared to the semislicks you see on the other road cars, that means it can corner a lot faster than the other Road cars (not counting the X-Bow).

But for a car made in the 2010s, it has a huge amount of body roll...
This makes it a bit weird when it starts squirming all over the place, as you wouldn't expect that on a car with that much grip.

You have to be really gradual with the brake pedal from high speeds.

Opinions are feedback.

Your opinion on this car is negative, thus you have inadvertently given them negative feedback. You're completely entitled to say you hate it btw, lol not arguing that. It's just the lack of any detail as to how you think they can improve it.
It's one thing to have an opinion but another when people have no clue what they're talking about LOL

I snuck away from family functions a few times today to drive this beast. This car is a hyper car through and through! This car is so capable! It's like Photoshop, crap in crap out! If you setup your turn wrong the car won't magically fix it for you. This car has so much oversteer, if used correctly you can steer the car with it.

It is a weird handling car, it has good downforce for a road car, those "Top Gear" tires have a lot of bite compared to the semislicks you see on the other road cars, that means it can corner a lot faster than the other Road cars (not counting the X-Bow).

But for a car made in the 2010s, it has a huge amount of body roll...
This makes it a bit weird when it starts squirming all over the place, as you wouldn't expect that on a car with that much grip.

You have to be really gradual with the brake pedal from high speeds.
I honestly don't think it has much body roll at all. Check out the BMW z4 stock. That car has a ton of body roll.

I've been playing around in this thing with the semi's and wow, this car is full of character. You have to feather in the throttle so gently that I am seriously wondering how much faster I would be if I turned on some TCS.

So far on semi's with no other setup changes I am running over two seconds a lap faster at Magione and five seconds a lap faster at Nords GP than I am in the street Mclaren....This thing is so insanely crazy that it makes the 458 with semi's seem pedestrian and slow.

Drove it for an hour and while it was ok wont probably touch it ever again. Left me cold in pretty much every aspect. Imo it's time to bring more proper race cars into the game.

I honestly don't think it has much body roll at all. Check out the BMW z4 stock. That car has a ton of body roll.

It has a lot of body roll (or should i say suspension movement, it also pitches a lot) for car that fast.
In a car that reaches 300+ easily these things are magnified.

If you watch Huyara videos you can see it moves a lot more than Mclarens, Ferraris, Lambos and Porsches (GT3 and over), it has something of a soft suspension for such a monster.

These hyper cars aren't really my cup of tea either I fear.

I am always looking at a racing game with my multiplayer glasses on and there is an amount of cars that I don't think that many people will ever race (properly) online and this is one of them.

Great candy for carlovers for sure but for online racing we need more suitable race cars in AC.

I'm loving the differing opinions. I'm really about race cars but having this level of physics on road cars is something new I would recon. Club races with some of these cars and track day cars can be amazing. Look at the amount of tire management you need already with street tires and semi slicks ,were at a new era for sim racing!

@Leonardo Chaves the McLaren has a completely different suspension than the more traditional Pagani. Look at the first version of the Zonda and then compare that to the last version being the Zonda-R. I do agree with how it will pitch you around a bit more but the McLaren will also. I found the 458 to be more stable but both the former cars are faster.

To anyone who thinks the breaks aren't capable. I was hitting 182 mph down the straight at Imola and breaking at the 200 Mark before the first turn with no issues making the turn. Oh and that was only in 5th gear! Simply stunning!

I'm loving the differing opinions. I'm really about race cars but having this level of physics on road cars is something new I would recon. Club races with some of these cars and track day cars can be amazing. Look at the amount of tire management you need already with street tires and semi slicks ,were at a new era for sim racing!

To anyone who thinks the breaks aren't capable. I was hitting 182 mph down the straight at Imola and breaking at the 200 Mark before the first turn with no issues making the turn. Oh and that was only in 5th gear! Simply stunning!

The Huayra has officially replaced the McL GT3 as my favourite car in AC.
Spat my tea out when I realised I was 1sec faster around Imola than the GT3!

As long as myself and @Jan-Olov Johansson can knock Huayra wheels together on track together at some point in the (not too distant) future, I will be happy

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back