Paddock / Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Developments - RDiLMS!

I normally link straight to the forums, but glad I didn't today. For those who do, there were a couple of interesting gems hidden in the club racing announcement:

"....and the addition of RD's first endurance series outside the walls of rFactor, the RDiLMS. The RDiLMS will bring the same superb mixed class endurance racing ethos of the RDLMS to iRacing 2.0 which boast driver swapping and night racing amongst its features!"

"Following the recent success of the iRacing club's Indy car events and the large amount of people interested in doing more with it, we also have plans brewing for a mixed road and oval league using the car and the fantastic tracks that iRacing offers. Look out for more news on this as the plans progress."

Looking forward to both of those!!

I've been to Canada many many times, I have skated for about 25 years now and played AAA midget hockey in high school. My brother actually played three years pro. So even though I'm Texan that has to count for something... hehe

I agree with Xosé that it would better to have more cars per class but I also think that having a field with three different car models would also add very much to the atmosphere of the race.
How big is the gap between the C6.R and the Ford GT in real life actually?
Could it be possible for very fast drivers in the Ford GT to try and challenge the slower Vette drivers??

this could be usefull

P2-GT1-GT2.jpg

No probs this is also a temporary "let us know if you want to join" thread :) Looking forward to it also. Actually I can't wait as we really need more endurance races at RD.

Loved every piece of the action in rFactor and I am happy we can add some more now in iRacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.7%