Paddock / Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Developments - RDiLMS!

I normally link straight to the forums, but glad I didn't today. For those who do, there were a couple of interesting gems hidden in the club racing announcement:

"....and the addition of RD's first endurance series outside the walls of rFactor, the RDiLMS. The RDiLMS will bring the same superb mixed class endurance racing ethos of the RDLMS to iRacing 2.0 which boast driver swapping and night racing amongst its features!"

"Following the recent success of the iRacing club's Indy car events and the large amount of people interested in doing more with it, we also have plans brewing for a mixed road and oval league using the car and the fantastic tracks that iRacing offers. Look out for more news on this as the plans progress."

Looking forward to both of those!!

Probably we won't see the endurance features implemented in the game before Q4 of this year. To get a balanced schedule with the other LMS league we run it could be that our first season of RDiLMS only consists of four tracks instead of the five that we originally planned.

No worries though as right after S1 we can kickstart S2 :)

I 'm so looking forward to endurance racing with a GT car! :)
Be it a 90 or 120min race without driver swap or longer with it. I hope iRacing creates an (A)LMS premier series and/or that I can drive such a type of series here.
I hope that somehow magic happens and they release the Ford GT next week, aaaah the anticipation :)

Road_Atlanta_Thumb.jpg

Event: Petit Le Mans
Date: To be announced
Track: Road Atlanta
Duration: 10 hours
Sponsor: To be announced

More soon...

Silverstone_Circuit_Thumb.jpg

Event: 6 Hours of Silverstone

Date: To be announced

Track: Silverstone Circuit

Duration: 6 hours

Sponsor: www.simracinghardware.com
Simracinghardware.com or SR Hardware is a new company that retails a large range of high quality sim racing hardware from gear indicator units to shiftlights, button boxes and bespoke dash units incorporating LCD/LED display's, REAL analouge guages and much, much more.

RDiLMS_placeholder.png

Dear endurance fans,

In this thread teams can show their interest in the first season of the RDiLMS. Official entries will open later this year and teams that have participated in our other Le Mans Series in the past will be invited and have first pick to enter this championship.

In this first post we'll summarize a list of teams that have added their names below.
  1. SimSync PRO Racing Team
  2. Longshot Racing
  3. Roaring Pipes Maniacs
  4. 9Lives.be
  5. Pro Am Racing
  6. OCR Racing
  7. DigitalRacing.nl
  8. Flying Canadian Racing
  9. Team OGL
  10. THR
  11. Swagger Jagger
  12. SR Hardware Motorsports
  13. Hadouken Racing
  14. Early Bird Racing
  15. ineX Racing
  16. Bon Accourd Ultimate
  17. The Black Rebels
  18. SimRacing Spain
  19. Tiger Express Motorsports
  20. The ACEs GP
  21. Mellow Motorsports
  22. R4R Motorsport
  23. Nexus-6
  24. Atlantic Racing Team
  25. 05 Motorsport
  26. Barbacoa Racing
  27. 1066 Racing
  28. Fugl Racing
  29. Team
  30. Team
  31. Team
  32. Team
  33. Team
  34. Team
  35. Team
  36. Team
  37. Team
  38. Team
  39. Team
  40. Team

The team of Longshot Racing is interested in participating in this league. Longshot Racing formed with the start of the ATCC Season 1 and staffed 2 drivers. Since then we have grown to 6 drivers participating in numerous leagues spanning many platforms both here in RD and beyond. Longshot Racing's model goal is to represent with drivers who drive cleanly, fairly and with respect. Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%