Paddock / Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Developments - RDiLMS!

I normally link straight to the forums, but glad I didn't today. For those who do, there were a couple of interesting gems hidden in the club racing announcement:

"....and the addition of RD's first endurance series outside the walls of rFactor, the RDiLMS. The RDiLMS will bring the same superb mixed class endurance racing ethos of the RDLMS to iRacing 2.0 which boast driver swapping and night racing amongst its features!"

"Following the recent success of the iRacing club's Indy car events and the large amount of people interested in doing more with it, we also have plans brewing for a mixed road and oval league using the car and the fantastic tracks that iRacing offers. Look out for more news on this as the plans progress."

Looking forward to both of those!!

Has there been any consideration to maximize the pit boxes for the tracks?
It's 40 cars but many tracks can hold 10-20 more cars.

one way would be to do the qualifying on a separate day, so the 40-50 or 60 fastest teams can join.
Would have to run tournament format so the game takes care of who's eligible.

Sounds great!

At the moment I have a Le Mans Series league running. I'm planning to run a 2nd season. but if the driver swap and all the other stuff will come after the summer, it would be stupid to compete with each other and snatch drivers from each other. Because a series like this can only be successful with a lot of drivers and for 6 hours races, you will need even more drivers.
I am interested to join forces if possible. Who do I need to contact for this?

I'm currently managing this series. It (2012 ST) will launch in July and run biweekly until early September. As far as I've seen our schedules will not conflict during that period. After that I hope we will have driver swaps available and we'll likely run endurance events (2012 tag) roughly every four to five weeks.

The current season (2012 ST) will be announced as soon as I've got the flyer sorted. I expect that to be this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%