1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paddle shifter issue with FTruck

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Roger Snead, May 16, 2013.

1. Hello to all,
    I have a Fanatec CSR Elite and having some problems with paddle shifters. I have the paddles mapped, but when downshifting I cannot go lower than 1st. I have to hit a button I have mapped for neutral and it shows up as N, and then I am able to click down into R. When I want to go forward again I cannot upshift out of R. I have to press the N button again and then I can upshift to first.

What am I doing wrong? I don't have any problems with any other sims/games. I can shift straight down thru N to R and upshift from R to N to 1st. Thank you.
  2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

It seems to work ok for me (but using a G27).
    Check that you have Shift Up and Shift Down mapped to your paddles (re-map if needed), Neutral should be Empty (hit Esc when mapping if needed).
    Maybe you mapped a key to Neutral when it's not needed for Paddle Shifting straight down to Reverse.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. You're the man Warren.:) I simply remapped and took N out. The reason I mapped N was I could not go anywhere after going down to 1st. When I mapped in N as a unpleasant option, it allowed me to at least use R.
    Now I am a happy trucker! Thanks buddy.